The Athena Familia

It's been 5 years since I've joined the Athena Familia. While I have reached Level 2 in 3 years, I can still push myself to become stronger, especially since I haven't learned any magic yet.

[Level 2 Stats]

Strength: H102
Endurance: I98
Dexterity: G201
Agility: F298
Magic:I0
Skills: Adrenaline,
Development Skills: Fist Strike, Abnormal Resistance

Surprisingly, I got along with my Familia the first time I arrived at their city and main mansion. Although some elves gave me strange looks, and I had no idea why. When I first met the Amazoness sisters, they were surprised when they found out I was the adopted son of Konor, the Weretiger. However, Havu was more surprised than her sister. She immediately declared me as her rival in place of my old man, which I didn't mind since it was enough reason for me to get motivated to be stronger.

Havu and her sister Aya are both Level 4s and some of the strongest members of our familia.

"Hey, Colin, are you up for a little sparring match? I promise I'll hold back compared to last time, hehe." Havu has a bad habit of knocking me out during our sparring sessions. She doesn't know how to hold back. I just thought maybe it was because of all the pent-up frustration over pops leaving the familia.

[Havu's Level 4 Stats]

Strength: C670
Endurance: F369
Dexterity: F350
Agility: E410
Magic: G203
Curse: H
Skills: Berserk
Development Skills: Abnormal Resistance, Fist Strike

"Come on, Havu, you don't need to go so hard on our fellow member here," Aya says as she suddenly holds me close to her chest.

[Aya's Level 4 Stats]

Strength: G235
Endurance: F301
Dexterity: B761
Agility: D580
Magic: A821

Both Havu and Aya dress like most Amazoness would, a revealing outfit, a curvaceous yet muscular body. Even though I got used to them being affectionate around me, I would still get flustered.
Havu's equipment consisted of a shield with a head of a snake emblem embedded onto the shield.
Aya has a spear as her primary weapon of choice, but Aya also had a talent for making crafts and items. Her secondary weapon was not what you would expect. It was thin yet strong weaves of string. Whenever she used them, it gave her an impression of a spider capturing her prey. Which, in a way, was a little seductive.

I learned about this when I heard that Havu and Aya were forced to join the familia after the two lost to challenges by Athena. Aya challenged our goddess to a weaving match. Although Aya had a talent for weaving, Goddess's skills were far beyond than where she was, so Aya ended up losing.

Havu, on the other hand, lost to a dual against my pops, Konor. She challenged Konor and my goddess to a duel for Goddess's precious materials as well as her money. Havu put up a good fight. However, my pops prevailed and defeated Havu with ease. Their skills were also significantly far apart that eventually, it was around the time when Havu declared my old man as her rival. At least until now...

With time, the sisters got along with Athena and accepted their defeat. All the sisters cared about now is having our goddess recognize their talents as equal to hers or even greater.

Our Familia mainly slew monsters that invaded certain areas that included small cities and countries.
Although Havu and Aya, including our other high-level members, also had traveled to Dragon Valley.
The Amazoness sisters together could take down a powerful dragon or even an Alpha which led them to level up.
That area was mainly where most members went to increase their stats and level up by defeating strong dragons and wyverns. I've also joined them from time to time to help improve my stats, even if it's just a little.