Ferris wheel hangout

It's been a few days since I went to the beach, for the past few days I've just been hanging around the house. Suddenly I hear a knock at my door, I open the door to see Caleb. "Hey, it's a nice day and I wanted to see if you wanted to go for a walk?" He says. "Sure" I reply. We decide to go to a amusement park. We walk in silence. Finally we make it to the amusement park we decide to have a snack first, we see a small truck that sells Ice cream, cotton candy, Popcorn and more. "It's hard to decide what to get" I say. "Yeah, I think I'm going to get some popcorn" he replies. "I think I'll get some cotton candy". The man who owns the truck asks us what we want, we each tell him what we want and then pay him. A few minutes later we finished eating we decide to go on a few rides, by 8:00pm the sun started to set so we decide to go on our last ride the Ferris wheel. During the ride we toke some pictures, when we made it to the top of the Ferris wheel we stared into each other's eyes and kissed. We didn't talk or look at each other for the rest of the ride. After the ride he walked me home, "I had a great day with you, do you think we hangout another time?" He says. "Sure I'd love to" I reply. "Well good night" he says, while he kisses me on my forehead. "Night" I say. Then he walks home.

*Sorry Rushed this chapter*