The Beach

I wake up at 10:00am. I can't believe it's the first day of summer, I have so many plans. Suddenly I get a call, just as I pick up the phone I hear someone shout on the phone "Ariana meet me at the beach at 1:00pm!". "Who is this?" I ask. "It's Mia. I have to go, meet us at the parking lot if your coming". Then she hung up. I think for a moment I can probably go I'm not too busy. At 12:00pm I ask my mom if I can go, she says yes and tells me to wear sunscreen. I start to pack my bags with sunglasses, sunscreen and a towel. Before I leave I put my hair in a braid and then start to head to the beach. When I make it to the beach parking lot I see Mia with some people I don't know, probably some of her childhood friends. I also see Caleb standing by himself on his phone. Just as Mia sees me she tells me to meet her friends. "Meet Grace, Ava and Ryan and you already know Caleb. Just as I reply Grace interrupts me. 'So now that everyone's here let's head down to the beach!' Says Grace. Everyone started to walk down to the beach. The sand was warm and the waves were high. Ava, Ryan, and Grace went to swim while Mia, Caleb and I set down an umbrella and found a table. While setting up Mia and Caleb talked about their dream jobs which I wasn't interested in. Mostly because I didn't know what I wanted to do when I'm older. After we finished setting up I put on my sunglasses and sunscreen and then ran down the beach, I noticed Ryan surfing while Ava and Grace were taking photos. An hour later we decided to have a picnic we had Sandwiches and some fruits. By 7:00pm, the sun started to go down, we packed up, and all walked home.

*New chapter coming soon *