CHAPTER 9

Some days pass now, they are living like a normal family. All three are giving each other time and everything is going so smoothly. But there is no progress in vinay and prabha's business. They are having a critical time in their business and now they don't even have money to complete their essential needs but they are trying their best.

           Sanya also knows that they are facing financial issues. She wants to help them. So she tried for a job but she didn't get it because she is still not graduated. And after searching for some time she got a part time job.

           Now it's little tiring for her to do a job and studies together. She didn't even get enough sleep. Then she realizes it's not easy to make money. She started thinking, " I am glad that I have parents who can support me. So I don't need to worry about anything. Now it's just a phase of life and it will pass soon."

           After some days , Sanya got adjusted into her new job. Now she gets the habit of a hectic life and she got so busy that she didn't even realize that in two days she is going be graduated. She came home after her tiring day and told her parents that she will be graduated soon so you don't need to worry about anything. Her parents got happy and prabha said, " we didn't even realize that you are grown up now." Vinay said, " Yes our Sanya is a grown-up girl now and responsible also. We are proud of you beta. " Sanya got so much happy after listening this.

         After two days, this is the day for which Sanya is waiting from so long. Sanya and her parents are going to the college. She got excited, nervous and there were so much mixed feelings.

Thanks for reading. If you like the chapter, please vote.