NOCTIFER AND EMPYREAN

Hi all!

It's me! I have returned from my long hiatus (a year long, phew…) and I've brought with me the sequel to Empyrean: Noctifer.

The update of the new chapters will be weekly or bi-weekly.

Also, I'll be editing and revising Empyrean! My plan is to cut and trim the story. So from 38 chapters, the story will be downsized to 25+ chapters or so. Not more than 30 chapters and I will limit the word counts to 80K words or so. (Currently, we are sitting at 110K more or less)

So, to any new readers out there, read this awful and embarassing draft before it gets wiped out from existence! I read my story and I wanna shoot myself in the foot from embarrassment!

What will y'all expect from the brand new Empyrean?

— Not much, I just wanna trim the story and improve plot. There will be no new addition or anything. But, the changes will be palpable to see and read!

Anyhow, enjoy Noctifer! Here is the synopsis of Noctifer.

⇩⇩⇩

She is lost in a new, strange world

She is lost in a new, strange world. A world full of magic and monsters.

A world that is far from his reach. He will find her.

**

Drifting naked — almost drowning — in an icy river during winter is not a brilliant way to start her morning. In fact, her morning and the incoming mornings in the future to come will never be great for her. Calista — the new name she has adopted — has lost her memories. She wakes up with zero knowledge of her past and the oversized blue moon, which hung too low for her liking on the horizon, holds no answer for her.

A human in a world that views her as nothing but a slave. Calista needs to survive in this strange realm, but dragons and horny djinns keep coming for her derrière.

But little does she know, a man from her past is also coming for her, and he will be the key for her future.