I love you

"Hey, whatcha thinking about?" "Oh, you know, this and that.." Harry sat down beside me on the ground. He ran a large hand through his long hair, and propped up against the air conditioning duct, as we were on the roof of a hotel somewhere in London. "Well, you know what I'm thinking?" "What?" I leaned over closer to him and placed my head on his shoulder, and he put an arm around me. "I think that you are an amazing person, and I'm glad you are my best friend. Also, I think you are very stunning." I lifted my head off of his shoulder, looked at him and smiled, and he smiled his extremely charming smile."Thanks." I replied and cuddled further into his side. Now even though it may seem like it, there is nothing going on between us, we are just very close friends. "Now that I've told you what I'm thinking, you have to tell me what your really thinking."  That's when I felt the hot tears run down my cheeks and drip onto Harry's shoulder.  " Hey, what's wrong?"  He turned around to where we were facing each other. He cupped my face in his hands and used his thumbs to wipe away the tears from under my eyes. " Today is my dad's birthday. I know that its been almost nine years, but its still really hard for me. " " I'm so sorry..." He stood up and motioned for me to come closer.  "Come here. I want you to see something." I came up beside him and he pointed out to the skyline as he put his other arm around me. " Harry, its beautiful." I put my arms around him and laid my head on his shoulder and took in the sight of the London skyline.  Harry then kissed me on top of the head. I looked up at him and he kissed me gently on the lips. 

After a few moments of silence I said " You kissed me.." Harry released me from his embrace and shoved his hands in his pockets and walked to the edge of the roof and propped on the ledge.  " I knew I shouldn't have. I'm really sorry." he turned and looked out on the city. " Harry, don't be sorry. I wanted you to to be honest." I walked over to him and put an arm around his  back and hugged him.  He turned to face me. " I couldn't help myself. You just looked so beautiful standing there with no make up, and hair blowing around in the wind, it just made my heart race. I love you." He dropped his head toward the ground.  "Annabella, Will you please, please be mine? I love you more than anything." "Harry, I will. Yes. I love you too!" I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him gently on the cheek and he smiled once again that handsome, charming smile of his. 

We stood there for awhile imagining what was going on out there in the large city, laughing, and mucking about. We talked for hours it seemed. When finally he said "I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted!" He took me by the hand and led me to the door to the stairs leading into the hotel. We walked down the eight flights and we finally reached the door to the corridor that led to our rooms.  The walk back to my room was quite long, but it seemed so short being with him.  When we finally reached my door, he said, " I love you Annabella Hope." He leaned down and kissed me once more. " Goodnight love" He stroked my hair and walked away to his room.