Park Date

Harry and I were going on our first date.  I know, our first date.  We've been together for about two months, and we haven't had a chance to go on an actual date.  We wanted something sweet, simple and romantic for our first date.  So, we were headed to the park.  We pulled up to the park and got out of the car and walked to the swings followed by our security guards for the day, Beau and Sample, they trailed off and sat under a tree close enough that they weren't considered a part of our date, but close enough to where they could save us if we got mobbed.  " Finally sometime with my beautiful girlfriend. " Harry  grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in for a kiss. " I love you." He smiled. I walked over to a swing and sat down in one. Harry pulled back on the chains and released me. We talked and laughed, and made jokes about Sample's ears.  

        We saw that their were monkey bars just a few feet away from Beau and Sample's resting spot.  As the two of us got closer, we began smiling at each other like two little kids who had a crush on each other.  Harry tried to tickle me, but I darted for the monkey bars laughing all the while.  I got to the top and Harry caught up to  me. "Gotcha!" He poked me in the side. He placed an arm around me and we laughed like little kids that had been hyped up on sugar.  " You make me so happy Annabella Hope, Happier than a pig in mud. Sorry, that was a little weird.." He looked me in the eyes and kissed me on the cheek.  We just sat there on the monkey bars. I laid my head on his shoulder and we watched all the kids running around the park laughing and playing.  

        A while later Harry suggested that we go for a walk. so, we hopped down off of the monkey bars and told Beau and Sample our plans.  They said that they would follow close enough behind us, so that we wouldn't get into any trouble.  Harry took my hand and we walked towards the side walk.  We walked for a while until we reached a large tree. "Come here." Harry said as he approached the large roots of the tree.  He sat down and patted the spot beside him.  " Harry, This is possibly the best date that I have ever been on. I didn't really realize how crazy we are until our first date was at the park..." I looked up at him. I tilted my head upwards and kissed him under the chin. " But, I love every second of it..."