Interview question: Tell us some tour stories, and what are the guys like?

Being on a bus full of males in their twenties is not  exactly  my definition of fun, Nor was it fun for Louis girlfriend either. Most of the time we were sat in the living area of the bus chatting with a cup of tea, and dodging usually disgusting things such as dirty socks,  or underwear, and the worst one, sweaty clothes. Ew!  " Catch Louis!" Niall yelled as he threw a pair of sweaty jeans in Louis general direction. It just so happened that Louis dodged the pants, leaving me in the path of the disgusting things. "AW! THAT IS SO GROSS!" I cried out as the pants landed on my head covering my face. " Could you guys get any more immature?" I said laughing and throwing the pants back to Niall. " Probably." Harry came in an kissed me on the head. " how was the show? It smells like it was successful.." I said pushing his sweaty body away.  " Yeah, it was really hot out there!" He came over to me and shook his sweaty hair off on me." "EW! Why do I even agree to come on tour with you guys? Y'all are so disgusting!" "What. was. that?" Louis exclaimed mocking my American southern accent. "y'all" Liam followed up. "Will y'- you stop?" 

        Another time, Perrie and I were coming back into the hotel room that Harry and I shared, thinking that he had gone out with the guys, and lo and behold, He was in the room, buck naked.  " I didn't need to see that.." Perrie said covering her eyes and walking out of the room. " Oh God! I didn't that that you guys would be back so soon!" Harry said pulling the blankets over himself. Now see, we vowed to never get down and dirty until we were married because of my beliefs, and we've never slept together unless it was on the bus and we shared his bunk one night. But other than that we've never slept or done the, as Niall likes to call it, ' The big nasty.' So knowing that, I've never seen him naked (even though I've thought about it...).  My cheeks turned red and I followed Perrie out of the room. And to this day, Harry and I don't speak about that encounter, the other guys and girls don't even know about it.  

        Now even though the guys can get on your nerves, and make fun of you, they can also be really sweet and sensitive. They know how to listen to you.  Like for instance once, before Harry and I started dating, I had a boyfriend named Branden Hunts.  We were so in love, or so I thought. Well anyway, I caught him cheating on me.  I was so torn, the first people I actually talked to were Liam and Harry, then I went to Niall and we ate Nando's, .. but, that's beside the point. Anyway, Then I went to Louis, then Zayn.  They knew exactly what to say and when to say it, they can just make you smile no matter the situation.

        I have to admit, even though the boys can be complete and total jerks sometimes, they have their good points, and they are totally hilarious and all around good people.  I personally love being on the bus with them alot..