Chapter 3

We arrive at our destination, which I still don't know what it is because Harry won't tell me what this place is.

"Please tell me," I plead to Harry.

"You'll find out when we are inside."

"Why does it have to be secret?"

"We haven't even gotten out of the car yet Ingrid," he says gesturing to the locked doors.

"Fine, I'll wait."

He unlocks the car and we both get out. He puts his hand out like he wants me to hold it.

"Uhh," I say awkwardly.

"Oh yeah, right sorry," he says just as awkward, putting his hand in his pocket and looking at the ground.

I was very surprised by his gesture and felt sorry for him because it was rude to turn him down. I reached for the hand he put in his pocket, put it in my hand. I looked at him. Our eyes connected for a few seconds. We both turned our heads and chuckled.

"Ready?" He says looking back at me.

"I think so," I say as we walk toward the entrance.

Harry's hands are so much bigger than mine, but my hands fit so perfect in his. What am I saying?

We walk through the door. He lets go of my hand and puts it in the center of my back, guiding me.

"A bar, really?" I say with a disgusted look on my face.

"Oh come on. I thought Virgin Mary could have a little bit of fun. You know, to show me your not the goody goody you lead on to be," He says with a smirk on his face.

"Fine whatever. Lets just get this over with," I say the last part quietly.

* * *

A lot of shots later, I can't see straight and I'm laughing my ass off with Harry and a couple other tatted-up guys. Harry introduced the blonde as Niall, the dark black haired boy as Zayn, and the two brown headed guys as Louis and Liam.

"I have to admit Virgin Mary," Harry starts and I hear the rest of the boys stifle a laugh. "Right now, you're not as big of a goody goody then I thought you were."

"Harry!" A girl screeches from across the bar. She runs up to him, practically tackling him.

"Lynn, this is Ingrid."

"Anyways," she says totally ignoring me. "Harry, are you doing anything after this? I haven't seen you in forever and it would be nice to catch up on things!"

"Uh, yeah. I'm here with Ingrid, so me and her will do something after," he says putting his hand on my bare thigh, right where the line of the dress ends that Kayla gave me.

I flinch a little when he touches me. He notices and cooly removes his hand.

"Well I was thinking-," Lynn starts but Harry cuts her off.

"No Lynn. I'm not going anywhere with you."

"But we always have fun when we're alone," she says sticking her bottom lip out, pouting. Then starts to smirk as the memories flood back to her head.

God, I can't imagine what those two did.

"Lynn," Harry sighs. "It's over. We're over. So get over it."

"Fine," Lynn says all rude like. "But when she breaks your heart because she finds out what and who you are, don't come crying back to ME!" She screams the last part.

People start to stare from across the bar.

"Oh and don't worry Ingrid, I'll get you back for stealing MY man!" She huffs and storms out the bar.

* * *
We're in the car when Harry turns and looks at me.

"I've got to say Mary," Harry says.

"I thought you would have stopped calling me that by now," I say slurring the words together, probably not making any sense.

"Nope. Anyways, I will say you're not so bad. You're like a semi-goody goody now."

"So I'm a goody, not a goody goody?"

"Oh no," he says with a laugh. "You're not even close to being just a goody. You have a long way to go."

"Great, can't wait to get lessons from the devil himself," I say gesturing to Harry.

"Hey what can I say, I'm devil-lently the best."

"That was horrible!" I say laughing more than I intended to.

"I know okay. It's late, I'm tired, and I'm still a little drunk here," he says as he pulls into my parents driveway.

"The last part of this day wasn't so bad," I say as a look him in the eyes.

"Is that so?" He says smiling.

"Well, this is my stop," I say reaching my hand for the door.

"I'll walk you in," he says, a little unsure about himself.

"Thanks for today. I haven't been out in awhile," I smile at him.

"I can tell," he smiles jokingly.

"Yeah well, maybe I'll see you around."

"Yup, see ya 'round." And with that he nods nods his head all cool like and heads back into his car.

I walk into my house after he drives off.

I check my phone, knowing I probably have a thousand text messages from Kayla asking how it was and if I'm okay.

~Hey Kayla! I'll tell you all about the date thing 2morrow! Night.~

After I send that text, I head to bed.