Prologue

Long ago a creature known as the accumulane and his soldiers were created from dark magic causing destruction to the seven kingdoms.... Hoping they can defeat him the seven kingdoms united and fought with all their might unfortunately the accumulane was too powerful. Thus the seven kingdoms chose to sacrifice one female to undo the
magic. Because of this female's blood the creature was weakened and came to an end however an eighth kingdom was created known as the darkians, half human half accumulane. As time passed the darkians were weakened and a truce was made between them and the seven kingdoms.
—————————————————
The eight kingdoms:
1) the kingdom of paltham the strongest kingdom with the Savash family on the throne... this tribe has the ability to manipulate air and ice they also have the ability to telepath and read minds.
2) the kingdom of whalemuck the second strongest, with the amber family in command... this tribe has the ability to control water and animals they also have the ability to shapeshift into animals.
3) the kingdom of astronime with the nytor family in command... they have the ability to control fire and flames to fogs and smoke they are also extremely strong.
4) the kingdom of jammored with the jammok family in command... they can control earth whether it be plants, soil or rocks and mountains they also have the ability of speed.
5) the kingdom of rosenock with the lily family in command.... They have the ability to manipulate metal and can fly
6) the kingdom of seallons with the riynas family in command..... they have the ability to turn any solid item to liquid and the ability to see minutes into the future
7) the kingdom of bandora with the ornmale family in command..... they have the ability to manipulate minds and cause hallucination and also the capability of healing others.
8) the kingdom of darkians with the azreyan family in command..... they have the ability to spread darkness and devour souls if caught in their dark magical circle they also have the ability to track and summon creatures and artifacts.
—————————-
Although they are all kingdoms the paltham family are considered royalty on the throne the other families in command of the seven kingdoms are dukes and duchess