Chapter 2 (her dream)

"Papa where did the accumulane come from?" Young Maylene asked as she got closer to the edge of the cliff.
They were in the cave knows as the accumulate or the tomb of darkness as some would call it, the cave from outside was black as night with red tubes imbedded in it and in the cave were black roses with purple aroma, they were Maylene's favorite, she would sneak in and sit to calm her emotions and clear her mind thats why she could never understand why her people feared it while she had always felt drawn to it. the day had finally come it was her seventh birthday and she would finally enter the center part of the cave and see why it was so scary to her people...
What do you mean? The duke asked his daughter as he set at the end of the cliff with her beside him,
"Like did the accumulane always exist or was he made through forbidden magic"? She explained.
"Why does it peak your interest my child?" "Well if it always existed why didn't it attack the kingdoms earlier?" "Why did it attack the kingdoms but didn't try to rule them?" "Whoah calm down my little dornam(puppet) I can't answer all them at once" the duke patted his daughters head and chuckled "I think there is more to our history but my teaherm(teacher) is stupid and doesn't know anything" Maylene said annoyed "Maylene we do not disrespect our elders at all is that understood" the duke said harshly "yes papa" "good, now as to answer your questions, there is a tale not many know of but perhaps will help with your curiosity..... long time ago before the kingdoms were attacked lived a young maiden who's beauty surpassed all others, she was the youngest princess of her kingdom before the kingdoms were united that is.... She believed she was the chosen one to undergo the ritual and marry the king, she followed every rule and learnt every way to be the queen she thought she was, however when the ritual day was upon them, the stone did not light up and the rings for marriage did not rise, she was shocked and angry that she tried to kill her older sister who was chosen, her father banned her from the kingdom until she could erase the hatred and envy from her heart, that only made matters worse, for the young maiden roamed the lands searching for a way to avenge herself for she had felt betrayed by the world, that is when she stumbled upon a white cave as pure as snow in a forest so green it glowed, she entered the cave and it was filled with silver roses and a golden aroma, she continued to the end of the cliff and down was a lake so blue it sparked, she then decided to rest there and set down to practice dark magic, what she did not know is that cave was alive in a way and is fed off the emotion the visitor feels, the more it takes the stronger it gives back and slowly it gave the maiden black magic that suited her heart, she was able to create the accumulane out of pure darkness then she whispered in the kingdom's ears that her sister must be sacrificed to bring order to the realms however she did not know the monster would fall in love and spare the princess...." "So this is her cave" Maylene interrupted him "yes this is" Maylene looked down from the hill only to see swirling darkness of purple and black, making it hard to breathe she looked back to her dad who was standing up now "papa why are we here?" She asked nervously. The duke bent down and said "to make sure you are not her reincarnation" and pushed her off the cliff.
"Lady Maylene you must wake up.... Please wake up you will kill us all" she opened her eyes and set up quickly, she was sweating and when she looked around the guards and the prisoners were all on the ground out of breath and the traces of her powers began to fade away slowly