Yellow

(A/n: Happiest bday to our bb Sushi🎂🎉❤️)

March first week.

Warning: Mature content ahead 👉👌💦

°°°
"AH-OUCH! FUCKING HELL!" Satori screams when Wakatoshi practiced a skin test on him.

Seeing how Satori reacted, it scared Hajime, Eita and Kenjirou who were next in line as Wakatoshi's 'patients'.

It was a Thursday night and they were having a sleepover at Satori's place. Wakatoshi will have a practical exam tomorrow and as Wakatoshi's future bf, Satori volunteered.

Hajime is Wakatoshi's bestie and he always help him out so he will also help Wakatoshi.

Kenjirou was bored and he was Wakatoshi's cousin whom Wakatoshi's parents trust a lot because he was an angel in their eyes.

Eita just happened to be there because Kenjirou said he wanted to hang out--- not really. He just wanted to drag Eita in this mess.

"I-I'm sorry... I'm sorry." Wakatoshi panicked and Satori bit his lip and nodded. He was holding his wince and hisses inside.

"W-was that no good?" Wakatoshi asked and Tori scrunched up his nose.

"That shit hurts." Satori said and took a deep breath.

Hajime was next and he was so nervous. He wanted to run away but he really can't ditch his bestie who always help him. If Wakatoshi will take out a needle, he will run away.

Luckily Wakatoshi just practiced wound dressing and bondaging on him.

Eita was also lucky since Wakatoshi only practiced taking his vitals on him. Wakatoshi knew Eita was really nervous judging from his vitals.

Kenjirou was another unlucky fella. Now Wakatoshi will practice putting on a catheter on him. Well... Its not like Kenjirou and his cousin never saw each other naked back then. Kenjirou, Wakatoshi and their other cousin Tsutomu are very close because there were only three grandsons in the family who all happened to be omegas.

"Can I borrow your bathroom?" Wakatoshi asked and Satori nodded.

"sure." he replied and Kenjirou followed his older cousin inside the bathroom.

"Oh hell no. Are you serious?" Hajime asked his best friend when he saw the catheter.

"He's serious. I'm serious too." Kenjirou said and the two of them entered the bathroom.

"Where... What was that? What were they going to do?" Eita asked curiously.

"What was that thing?" Satori asked.

Hajime was about to answer but Kenjirou suddenly opened the door and glared at Hajime.

"Tell them and you're dead." he threatened and closed the door. He opened the door again to tell them they won't go out for an hour before he shut the door again.

"he's scary as hell." Satori said.

"You've been to hell?!" Eita asked dumbly making Hajime face-palm.

"Yeah no shit." Satori replied sarcastically.

"Hm. He can get even more scarier than that." Hajime said and sighed before the three of them made their way to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

"You... What did you do to Tooru?" Satori asked who was chopping the onions.

Eita who was washing the meat turned to look at the two who had some kind of tension between them.