new year

(December 31)

"Do you think Osamu and Kiyoomi are together right now? Both of them are not answering the calls and not reading our chats." Kei said.

"Yieeee quality time." Kenjirou starts his teasing while Eita buried his face on a throw pillow to hide his amused and judging face.

"I knew there was something going on with them." Sachirou said and snapped his fingers.

Kei and his friends minus Osamu and Kiyoomi were going to spend Newyear at the Iwaizumi mansion.

Eita and Tetsurou were also hanging out with them. They will go home in the afternoon while the Hades boys will have a sleepover at Hajime's place.

"Guys, they're just good friends." Wakatoshi said and Hajime shook his head.

"You guys are crazy." Hajime said and crossed his arms.

"You didn't noticed?" Hajime starts.

"Noticed what?" Kenjirou asked curiously.

"The two of them had become distant lately." Hajime said and Kei, Sachirou and Kenjirou were laughing at the statement. Wakatoshi just sat there quietly.

Tetsurou was really lost while Eita was still burying his face on the pillow so his facial reactions won't be seen.

He knew Osamu and Rintarou had been seeing each other secretly since November. He also knew Osamu is with Rintarou in Hyogo. Eita was in danger because he was a bad liar. He was also praying silently that the Hades boys won't ask him anything about Suna.

"Listen to me. Osamu used to let Kiyoomi wrap an arm on his shoulder and even let him give him forehead kisses and everyone outside here would think they were dating. Kiyoomi would also pick him up and send him all always. Osamu is really spoiled by Kiyoomi." Hajime said and Eita's ears perked up.

He wanted to react badly but he just continued to pretend he was sleeping since it was the safer option.

"Okay? What's next?" Kei asked and crossed his arms.

"Have you noticed Osamu always bring his car with him now?" Hajime said and Wakatoshi cringed.

"Stop thinking ill of him. Maybe he just didn't want to bother Kiyoomi." Wakatoshi said.

Of course he would always bring his car with him since he always drops by at our studio so he can cuddle with Rintarou. Eita thought.

"Do you think he's seeing someone?" Hajime asked and Wakatoshi rolled his eyes.

Kei, Kenjirou and Sachirou then started thinking about the possible people Osamu was seeing.

"I can't think of someone..." Sachirou said and Kenjirou snapped his fingers.

"Hey. That tall bassist you brought at our office with you." Kenjirou said and nudged Eita.

"Huh?" Eita asked absentmindedly.

OH FUCK I WAS SUPPOSED TO PLAY ASLEEP. Eita got really nervous so he had to play it cool.

"Suna?" Eita asked and Kei nodded.

"What about him?" Eita asked calmly but his feet was already sweating.

"Is he seeing someone right now?" Kenjirou and Eita shook his head.

"He's not interested in things like that." Eita said and laid back on his spot.

"Maybe they were fighting." Kei concludes.

"Could it be Kiyoomi is seeing someone?" Wakatoshi asked.

"Atsumu. It could be Atsumu." Kenjirou said and snapped his fingers.