CHAPTER 1 (𝓕)

A group of seven boys lived in the same house as so called Idols, but of course even if they were swimming in money they still had their own problems.

"I can't believe you want to put a hideous painting like this on the wall in front of my bedroom." Namjoon had given up from trying to stop Jin from doing so. The painting was just paint splattered and an uneven stick man on a piece of canvas that he himself has made as a joke and called it "art".

"Oh come on Joon, you don't have taste in art." Jin gave Namjoon a joking side glare. "Plus, this hallway is boring, let me just put your masterpiece." He shook his hands a little as he said the word masterpiece to show a sign of sparkle.

"What ever." Joon gave up for the second time in just thirty minutes. Yes Namjoon wasted thirty minutes from his life trying to convince Seokjin to not place that monstrosity in front of his room. The last thing he wants to be reminded of when he leaves his room or passes by is his bad art skills.

Jin was always the type to joke around, he made people's day better with his laughter and his addicting smile, therefor everyone loved him. 

Both of the boys have now gathered around the dining table for dinner with the whole group. During dinner they usually talked about music or dance ideas, or anything that had to do with their career. Dinner was one of the only times that they could brainstorm together and make jokes, since their schedule was fully booked. It was basically their meeting time.

Today after dinner three of the members had to leave to go somewhere, two to the studio to practice and the other to get some business done. So dinner was especially important today.

"So I think this routine for the dance fits more, don't you think?" Jungkook pointed towards the flat screen Tv that was facing towards them. "I agree, It fits more with the song." Jimin agreed with Jungkook.

"Is anyone going to tell Jin that the painting I made looks bad and he should regret putting it up?" Namjoon said out of nowhere. "It's not that bad! I would definitely pay to buy it." Hoseok said smiling from the other side of the table.

———

Dinner didn't take long to end since Taehyung, Yoongi and Jin were running short on time. They all said their goodbyes and left the house.
"What are you guys planning to practice on today?" Taehyung asked while he closed the front door. "Well, I kind of begged Yoongi to come with me to practice because I didn't want to go alone, so I'm the only one practicing." Jin started with a small smile forming on his face.

"What, are you scared to go alone?" Taehyung joked, his hands were playing with the house keys so they made a small jingling sound.

"Ah...did you notice too?" Jin said. "Notice what?" Tae answer almost immediately as he froze a little. "Oh you haven't? Never mind then..." Jin felt like he should tell Taehyung what was going on, but he didn't want to make assumptions about anything.

"No tell me, I'm curious now."

Jin was scared to tell him, he didn't know why but he was. Non of the members knew apart from Yoongi because he felt the safest with him, he felt like Yoongi could make him feel safe.

"It's ok, forget I ever said anything."

"No, tell me."

"No"

"Yes"

"No just fo-" Jin was cut off by Yoongi.

"He's scared that someone is watching or following him." He bluntly said, clearly done with their little argument. Jin glared at Yoongi because he didn't want him to tell anyone, he didn't want him to tell the wrong person.