CHAPTER 2 (𝓐)

Currently 10pm and Namjoon was seen in Yoongi's bedroom doorway in fear. Namjoon couldn't believe that what he heard was true, or what he heard actually came out of the mouths of his group members, his friends.

"Find out about what? That you decided to team up and try to murder Jin?" Namjoon quickly said. "Don't take it out of context Namjoon." Yoongi replied for both him and Jimin. Jimin was basically frozen in fear of someone accusing him of something like killing someone.

"If you don't give me an explanation I will call the cops on you." Namjoon was now closing the door and walking into Yoongi's room.

———

Everyone was woken up by a big knock on their front door, it sounded like someone was trying to break it open. "Open up, it's the police!" A masculine voice could be heard through the whole house.

A sleepy Hoseok opened the door so hopefully this whole "prank" would stop, when It finally hit him. There was actually police on the other side of the door and Jin was at the hospital because of possible murder. Hoseok was now hit with the harsh reality and after hours of finding out what happened, he just now started feeling all sorts of feelings.

"We're here to investigate the place due to Kim Seokjin's hospitalization." One of the police officers said.

"Please be my guest." Hoseok mastered to say instead of breaking down on the spot.
"Would you mind if I go wash up and change in more appropriate clothes?" Hoseok asked.

"Please do not take long, on your way tell the members to do so too. We will be waiting." The police officer replied. By we he meant the other police officer that was with him in case something happened and a detective to further questions the members.

All the members have now gotten ready and seated in the living room ready for the questioning. All of them looked like a mess, no not because they got rudely woken up by loud knocking and yelling from their front door but because they have lost a close person from their team. Seokjin was one member that would truly be needed at this moment, moments like this were ones that he would cheer them up instead of letting them burrow themselves in the pain they're holding within them.

"First member, Kim Namjoon please come to the guest bedroom for questioning." The detective called.

As Namjoon sat down on a chair that was ready just for him, he looked at the detective that was carefully scanning his emotions. "Don't try so hard to look normal, I know how hard this is on you especially as the leader of BTS." The officer said from the other side of the room.

"Could you tell me about your relationship with Kim Seokjin?" The detective started with the first question, which shouldn't be hard to answer.

"Well I was his leader and he was like my older brother, he was someone that would cheer me up when I was down and I did the same to him...but lately he seemed a little closed off I could say. Like he barely opened up about his feelings in front of all the members, He always seemed to be cautious of his surroundings but I don't know why."

"Could you tell me about what you have been doing when the murder happened?" The detective was done writing on his little notepad and asked another question.

Namjoon seemed cautious of what to say and how to answer this question without sounding suspicious, and the people around him felt it too. There was something he knew he should say, so he decided not to. "I was at home." Sweath was now forming on his forehead.

"You where at home all evening?" The detective questioned.

"Y-yes I was."

"Are you positive?"