Part 1: Exiled

Tommy Pov

It has been 2 months since my exile, I have been tortured by Dream EVERY DAY.......

"WHAT IS THIS TOMMY!" Dream shouted.

"I'm sorry dream-"I was cut off from saying.

"There is no sorry for this you betrayed my trust," he said in an emotionless voice, and then he set the pile of items on fire.

'I can't do this anymore....' is all I thought as my tears glossed from the growing flames.

"ok now that has been taken care of I have some new rules for you," he said calmly as he turned away from the fire.

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS I WORKED HARD ON THAT STUFF!!!" a wave of anger flooded my thoughts as tears continued to down my dirty face.

He drew his sword and held it to my neck almost drawing blood." I can do whatever I please and if you somehow tell anyone who would they believe you or me." he said with a smug look on his face. All I could do was cry. He removed the sword from my neck to his back. I curled myself into a ball and began crying letting out all my pain.

Dream Pov 

"So as I was saying your new rules are 1. no more visitors (as if you had any in the first place)2. I will only visit you every two weeks 3. you are not allowed in the nether 4. you can no longer leave the campsite without supervision."I told Tommy.'He needs to be punished' I thought.

"Please Dream I can't take this anymore..." Tommy pleaded while on his knees.

Like This....(sorry  I don't know how to make it smaller.)

I turned and walked away with a smile under my mask

I turned and walked away with a smile under my mask. I went through the nether portal back to L'manburg. I told everyone they couldn't go visit Tommy anymore because he was misbehaving and of course, everyone believed me.

Sorry for the short chapter I hope you liked it Bye.\_(♥‿♥)_/Also all images in this story are from Pinterest and Google.