ABANDONED HOSPITAL (6)

Chapter 22:I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games
ABANDONED HOSPITAL (6)

"What's wrong, what's written inside, why don't you talk?"

Meng Ke blinked and asked some questions about the current situation and whispered.

She couldn't understand the doctor's handwriting. I didn't know what was written in it. Ji Yunxiao, who was able to interpret the document, fell into silence after watching it. Looking at Cheng Zhichu, she was a little blushing.

... Xiao Xiao's blush is so cute, she wants to take pictures, but there is no cell phone... Oh, no, now is not the time to think about it, she must hold back.

Another point is very strange. Cheng Zhichu seems to be able to read the document as well. However, after reading it, he showed a very sluggish expression. It seems to have been hit hard and is also silent. What did he say in the end... ?

"Ah... Is this your medical record?"

I think that Da Gao mentioned that this may be a medical record. Meng Keling took the opportunity to ask Cheng Zhichu curiously. The result was that Cheng Zhichu’s body suddenly became stiff, and the cute face was followed by red, and it looked a little pitiful.

Hey, he is quite cute... Meng Ke’s heart was poked a little.

"..."

Cheng Zhichu squatted for a while, nodded hard and scalp, explaining: "It is indeed my medical record. The time should be six years ago. I was admitted to the hospital one year before the hospital was closed. The cause is... moderate paranoia. Sometimes I will fantasize about something that doesn't exist."

Speaking of this, he looked to Ji Yunxiao, with a little praying in his eyes, hoping that Ji Yunxiao would not disclose more content for the time being.

At present, it seems that what kind of flower disease and skin hunger has not been said to be necessary. As for what is "contradictory with the family because of the problem of sexual orientation", it is purely filthy. He has a clear relationship with his family. Very good, sexual orientation is also very normal.

In contact with his pitiful eyes like a puppy, Ji Yunxiao shook his eyes a little shyly, raised his hand to cover his red cheeks, quietly, and said nothing.

Great……

Seeing that he didn't make a sound, Cheng Zhichu quietly let out a sigh of relief, secretly rejoicing in his heart, and was very grateful to Ji Yunxiao's thoughtful silence.

As for Ji Yunxiao's personal feelings about this medical record, he can't manage it. Anyway, he and Ji Yunxiao should not have an intersection in the future. As long as they don't say anything here, Bai Yi will misunderstand.

Da Gao saw the reaction of the two people in his eyes. He was very familiar with Ji Yunxiao. He felt that the boss’s reaction was not quite right. He looked at Cheng Zhichu with a rather suspicious look. He was about to say something but was suddenly shocked. Interrupted the idea.

"Oh...hey..."

Next to the cabinet where the documents were stored, the other door suddenly opened a gap.

It is clear that there is no external force, but it is automatically open to the outside, the sound of the metal is dry and cold, and it is particularly awkward in the dead conference room.

The high-altitude police stepped back a few steps, with the hand. The gun was aimed at the door. Cheng Zhichu also cautiously stared at the cabinet. When the door was completely open, the hidden black shadow was revealed, and it was a fluff. Toy bear cub.