The hell hole camp

Art is mine

~Nobody's Pov~

Once they reached camp the bus stopped and opened the doors everyone ran off to see a dark red haired women "Hello Campers!!" She said in excitement this black haired boy jumped in excitement "Hellooo!!"

~Nerris's pov~

I zoned out for most of the time, I just couldn't stop but think about how mean that guy was.. I Decided to go and cheak out the magic set-up.

~Harrisons Pov~

I saw the dumb magic kid walk away so I decided to follow her, she was at some weird stage "Hey Dwarf what are you doing over there?" She looked at him and said "Illusions Four eyes" I got pissed when she called me four eyes so I calmed down and walked away until a great idea passed my mind. 

[Time passed]

I smiled while looking at the hard work I put on my ca- "pft a cardboard castle? Geez your boring" I looked beside me to see the short magician "you again!? Go away stupid dwarf !!" She laughed "whatever you say my fair mage~" she bowed and walked away. The next thing I new my face looked like a tomato 'her mage?' I quickly ran into my cardboard castle so Nobody will notice how red I was, knock knock I peeked to see who it was and it was the black haired boy I opened the door in confusion and looked at the boy "Can you help me with something?" He said happily "of corse " his eyes brightened and he grabbed my arm and took me somewhere .

"Here!"