Its Cold

~David's Pov~

It's raining hard Gwen dosnt want them outside because she thinks they are going to get sick, I just want to go in the counselors cabin but we are stuck in the damn mess hall! This is going to be very stressful..

~Gwen's Pov~

sorry for my foul language but SHIT! Three of the kids escaped the mess hall!! What if they get sick!? Nonono.... "DAVID WATCH THE REST OF THE CAMPERS " I said quickly while putting on my rain coat he looked at me in shock "WHA-" I ran outside as soon as he was going to make an excuse  I only saw one of the kids so I was panicking "P-- PRESTON?? GET INSIDE WHERE ARE THE OTHER TWO ?? "Preston looked at me and rolled his eyes "there over there" he said while pointing at a tree and walked inside. I quickly ran to the tree and grabbed Ereds arm "YOU KIDS GET INSIDE YOU MIGHT GET STRUCK BY LIGHTNING UNDER THIS TREE!" I said in panic as I carried them and took them inside. I gave each of the soaked gremlins a towel then put my jacket up "you kids are in big trouble! " I said while looking at them until I heard a kid sneeze.. "OMGAREYOUOKAYYOUSHOULDGETSOME RESTIMSORRYYYDONT DIIIEEE!!!" Harrison looked at me in confused  "I'm fine it was just a sneeze" I looked in disbelief "really?" He rolled his eyes "Mhm" I walked away   "phew okay..."

~Harrisons Pov~

When the counselor left I started drying my hair "pft your going to be dead once Gwen finds out your sick~" I look at nerris and rolled my eyes "whatever I'm not sick" she laughed softly "totally" I blushed in embarrassment while looking away from her, "soo..what where you doing in the rain?" I giggleda bit"I talked to Ered for a while" .

~Nerris's Pov~

I got jealous, I liked Harrison not as a friend I mean like like so I just ignored that and walked away  I can tell he was confused but I didn't care I just wanted to let my anger out, so I did. I went in the pantry and beat the living hell out of a bag of flower but unfortunately it ripped open and got all over my face and clothes. "Oh no my anger has manifested!"(do you recognize the reference <; )So I got up and tried to get it all off but sadly didn't work I decided to just deal with it, as I walked out people looked at me, including Harrison  walked away ignoring everyone because I was still pissed off  and Decided to take a nap to forget about it.