Chapter 1.

CHAPTER 1

My name is Sasuke Uchiha , I am 17 years old and I was born in Konoha. My whole family was a target of a tragedy and I was left in a shelter. Fortunately I was adopted by a normal family and because of that, I lived and still live a normal life. Two months after my adoption we moved to Tokyo and I went to kindergarten. When I was 14 I got signed in John Adams School. Just like any other school for teenagers. From the moment I stepped there I became a girl magnet and I can say that many many girls had crush on me. I wasn’t interested in that though. My problem was that people though that I am a nepuchist and I was really unsociable person. Actually the truth was, if you really get to know me you’ll realize that actually I was a really energetic , enthusiastic , nice and funny person. But nobody wanted to know the real me so they adored my fake personality. Well kind of  that’s what you need to know about me .

Sasuke’s POV:

It was another normal school day. I woke up at 7 o’clock , as every morning I ate my breakfast and I went to school. I preferred to get there by foot  because the bus was always full and I hated to be surrounded by idiots. Everybody there was screaming and throwing stuff. I just can’t take it so I just take a walk. As soon as I get there every time my stupid best friend Naruto Uzumaki is waiting for me. He has this huge smile on his face all day every day. He is a total dumbass but I swear I would do anything for him. He was the only person who knew everything about me and still supported me and I was thankful to have him. We did our handshake as we always do and we went to class.
The teacher was talking the same boring stuff as he did every lesson and he never saw that nobody is paying attention. But this time he said something different:

“Class meet your new classmate.”

The door swung open and there stood a red haired boy.