Chapter 3.

CHAPTER 3

Sasuke’s POV:

The class ended and me and Naruto went to the detention room. There of course were our friends Orochimaro and Itachi who were kissing of course . Yes they were gay but we didn’t mind that. Maybe from these two assholes I wasn’t thinking straight. Nevermind.

|“What’s up girls” both me and Naruto said laughing at the same time.

Unfortunately they were too busy to hear us . If you know what I mean.We sat on our sits  and started talking. I and O  ,that’s how I call them, finally stopped eating eachother’s faces.

“ ‘Sup straights “ they both said at the same voice
.
The four of us laughed and started talking on different themes. Suddenly O said:

“Did you saw the new guy Gaara?”

As I heard his name I began to sweat. I just got him off my mind and BAM , O just ruined everything. Why the hell this boy was on my mind. Yes he had this perfect hair , and eyes , and body , and voice but so what? I really don’t want to admit that but I think I am turning gay only because of him. But I can’t keep this inside myself . I knew these  three person were the most loyal ones I ever knew so I was going to tell them.

“Guys” I said with a low serious voice.

The three of them had a surprised look on their faces.

“I have to tell you something”

“Bring it on Sasy” Naruto said with his expecting look.

“I think I am turning gay because of that new boy”  I said looking at the floor.

I was expecting them to be surprised or something similar but what I heard and saw was unexpected

“It was time to admit that you know” Naruto said with little grind on his face

“What do you mean ?” I asked

“You haven’t got your eyes of him as he entered the room dude” Naruto said laughing.

I started blushing and looked at the floor again.

“Don’t worry bro , we got your back no matter what. I mean look at us we are the same “ itachi said smiling.
I looked at Naruto and he nodded positively. I felt a bif relief as I shared this thing with them. They really are the best friends. I needed to go to the bathroom. I got out of the room and suddenly someone pulled me in one of the staff rooms.

It.Was.The.Red.Haired.Boy.