Chapter 2.

CHAPTER 2

The door swung open and there stood a red haired boy.

Sasuke's P.O.V

Everybody turned to see the new piece of meat. He was a bit shorter than me . As I was telling on his face he doesn’t wanted to be here but it was too late. The interesting is that his face was just like mine … - un-emotional. Maybe he was just like me. As I began to stare more I saw that he has a tattoo on his forehead. Or it’s a bruise , I don’t know. It looked like some Japanese letters but I couldn’t see from my sit. But he had those beautiful green eyes. Wait what ?!? I was thinking that a guy has beautiful eyes ?!?! ”Jesus Naruto it’s your fault.” I though and then I hit him in the face.

“What was that for ?!?!?” – he cried rubbing his left cheek.

“It because you are a dumbass , so I needed to hit you”

I returned my eyes back on the new boy. He was dressed with black and dark red just like his hair. I don’t know why but there was something inside me that wanted to know everything about this boy and I couldn’t help it…

“Introduce yourself to the class” said the teacher.

The boy went in front of the desks and started talking:

“My name is Gaara , I am 17 years old and that’s all you need to know about me”

His voice wasn’t really loud , I barely heard him , but it was realy manly and I wanted to hear more of it. WAIT WHAT ?!?! WHAT THE HELL  AM I THINKING ?!?!??
“NARUTO YOU BASTARD” I shouted hitting him again. The problem was that this time everybody saw us even the teacher . We both got detention because of my stupid thoughts… Fak..