Chapter 1

I'm racing through the train station. My kidnapper is on my tail. I've been missing for almost two years and I miss my boys dearly. He, my kidnapper, had turned away to look at something real quick and I ran. He has trained me in self-defense and karate. Sad for him, I didn't show him how well I had been trained.

I used to go into the training after he had gone to sleep and train and train, until I got it perfect. My speed has increased too. So two years spent on trying to run away from the crime scenes had paid off. He didn't realize it until it's too late.

Now, we're here, me, running and him, chasing after me. I don't know where we are but from the looks of it, Indiana. I've been here before. About 3 months ago he sent me to....kill.....a man whom had stolen something from him.

The man who kidnapped me trained me how to fire guns, fistfight, and how to use daggers and swords. Of course, when he did, I learned how to do it without much training. He didn't want me to take him down. So, I went to my soundproof room and fired my guns and learned how to aim it. Now, I can use it better than most men.

I stop in the middle of a stairwell and look around. He's about 10 feet away from me, pushing through the crowds. I go through the emergency exit and the sirens go off, well it is an emergency. The crowds start to scatter, even more than they are, and I hurry through the doors.

When I step outside I see a taxi and hop into it. "Take me to Charleston, South Carolina, please." I say to the taxi driver, with my head down.

"Ok, miss." He says. His voice sounds familiar so I look up. What I see though shocks me completely.

"North......" I say, in awe.