Just a random ass blow job

Rafe's fingers slowly trailed down my exposed chest. His mouth leaving little galaxies around my neck. He hovered over me, shirtless.

"Do you like this?" His words had me shivering. His hand finally reached the hem of my panties.

He wasted no time and dipped his hand in. "Someone's wet."

He chuckled at himself, proud of what he does to me. I moaned as I felt his index finger descending down my labia.

"Do you like when I touch you like this?" He asked as he gently pressed on my clit.

I nod quickly, impatient for him to quicken his pace.

"Or like this?" He questioned as he rubbed my clit.

"O-oh, Rafe"I whimpered.

" What's my name princess? I didn't catch what you said."

He advised, his index toying my clit. "Dadd-y" I whispered.

"Say it again Princess. Will you?" Rafe insisted, his eyes glaring into mine.

"Daddy!" I whined as two fingers entered me. his slender fingers continued to enter me at a moderate pace, but still causing me to go wild. He looked at his fingers penetrating

into my pussy, then looked back up at me.

"Daddy likes watching my Tj be pleased. I bet you want me to replace my fingers with my thick cock. Slowly sliding into your tight pussy and then fuck you so hard that you won't be able to process this tomorrow morning."

He growled. I moaned at his words. He knew how to please me. He curled his fingers which caused my body to shake in intense pleasure. My high was coming close and I was positive that he knew too.

"Dadd-y, I'm gonna come!" I moaned. His fingers pace quicken. His eyes locked into mine. He loved to watch me when I come.

"Come. Come and show Daddy that he's the only one that can make you feel that way. Pleasure."

He stammered and with that, I became undone. My body still slightly shook after I came done from my high.

"Okay Princess, Now it's my turn." Rafe spoke as he unbuckled his belt and toke off this pants.

"Get on your knees Tj ." He demanded, his eyes still filled with pure lust. I obeyed him and got on my knees. His hard and long member in front of me.

"Suck." He ordered, putting my hair into a makeshift ponytail. My mouth came into contact with his cock, kitty-licking his sensitive tip, but soon taking in all of him.

My motions came constant, his groans making me feel more aroused then I already was.

"Fuck Princess, choke on it." Once again I obeyed, deep-throating him.

"Yes Tj!" He growled, pulling my hair. My eyes look up at him through my lashes. He loved it when I looked innocent but deep down we have done too much kinky shit to even come close.

His eyes found mine, his mouth wide open from all the pleasure I was providing him.

"Baby, your mouth looks so pretty wrapped around my cock." He groaned. I moaned in response.

My mouth left his cock, he whimpered to the lost of pleasure.

"Fuck my mouth Daddy." And with that he forcefully pushed my mouth back onto his dick.

He soon started thrusting into my mouth and I held onto the back of his thighs for support.

"Shit Princess! Take all of Daddy!" He boomed. His thrusts got faster, indicating that he was going to come soon.

I moaned to speed up the process because I wanted to send him into bliss. Suddenly warm liquid shot down my throat.

"I'm coming Princess, remember to take it all." He whimpered. Afterwards We laid in bed, embraced in each other's arms.

"Gosh, that was amazing." I said, my breathing still uneven. "Isn't it always? Reminder. You were having sex with me." Rafe chuckled.

This chapters shorter and Ick. Idk man some people have like daddy links and shit. You do you boo. But anyways, I'll make a better one soon. I've made three already today.

Have fun with you daddy kinks ig