|𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑉|

It was 4 a.m., and an alarm rang.

"Someone go and shut it....." Venti exclaimed.

"Maybe if you get up I will do it," Xiao said.

"Come on, Venti, as a senior shouldn't you be more, I don't know, senior-like?" Aether teased.

"Venti just being Venti I guess." Kazuha sighed while getting out of bed and shutting the alarm. "Now, let's get ready. We still need that extra practice, don't we?"

"Ad astra abyssosque, good morning members of 4NEMO,'' a voice said.

"Good morning, Katheryne"

Katheryne is an A.I. which helps idols organise their schedule. Katheryne also recommends different jobs or collabs to do if they are lacking activity. Katheryne is in every idol-school issued tablet, so collating with idols from another school is super convenient. (As long as you have a good relationship with them.) Needless to say, it was incredibly helpful to many idols and even saved some of them from being unemployed.

"Today, you will have to head out for the music show at 6 a.m., you will have to get ready at 5:15 a.m. You are all awake 1 hour early, would you like me to help you book a dance training room?"

"You are a mind reader, Katheryne. Please do so." Kazuha said.

"Ok. Processing...Success. Please be on time, your session starts in 15 minutes and ends at 5 a.m.. Is that all?"

"Yes, thank you." Kazuha replied.

The room they were occupying right now was noticeably larger than the one they had back when they weren't 4NEMO. The members have been living together for a while now, ever since they were notified to be a unit, to be exact. It was a chaotic situation at first, especially with Venti's lazy personality.

The four boys quickly changed into their practice outfits and grabbed their water bottles before leaving their dorm room.
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⋆.ೃ࿔*:࿐ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

The practice went well and the boys were quite confident in their performance now.

"Hey hey hey! Look at this!" Venti said as he motioned for his members to take a look at his screen. "Our song is trending at number 1, surpassing L/YUE's new song!"

"Wow, that's amazing!" Exclaimed Aether as he handed his bag to their escort, who is going to take them to the music show.

"Huh, I wonder if they will be at the show. I haven't seen Beidou for a while, it would be great if we get to see each other again." Said Kazuha.

(in the car)

"Aether your headphones! Don't put them everywhere!"

Kazuha was humming their song, while Venti and Xiao were listening to L/YUE's most recent song.

"Not bad, I suppose."

'Not bad' was an understatement, L/YUE is, with no doubt, one of the most popular idol units out there. They debuted about 2 months before 4NEMO, under Liyue Academy. They wasted no time to make loyal supporters, with 'hard working attitude and a strive for perfection' as stated by fans. Though gaining fans was not hard, especially since the group debuted before them were such a hit.

L/YUE consists of 4 girls, namely, Ningguang, Keqing, Ganyu and Beidou. They are well known for their diligence, not only in dance practices, but also school work, with the exception of Beidou at times. Ningguang, Keqing and Ganyu are part of Liyue Academy's student council, called the Qixing, with Ningguang and Keqing in leading positions and Ganyu as a secretary. The girls work hard to maintain balance between their work and school. It can be tiring at times, but the girls always manage to give top quality work.