𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

- ̗̀໒ ⋮★ AIN'T SHIT

- ̗̀ AIN'T SHIT..!
004. chapter four
🌹💌💋𝚋 𝚎 𝚒 𝚗 𝚐 𝚊 𝚕 𝚒 𝚝 𝚝 𝚕 𝚎
𝚏 𝚛 𝚒 𝚎 𝚗 𝚍 𝚕 𝚢. . .

Warnings: little mature language.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌☆

YOU MADE BREAKFAST AS YOU LOOKED over at your cat who was playing with a tiny blue ball of yarn, looking back at the stove where you stirred the eggs you heard your phone buzz. Grabbing it you opened it to see a massage from Draken. 'uhhh where's your place?' You smiled and responded with 'Down the hill where you dropped me off the other day. There will be apartments. Mine is 505' He sent a quick thanks and you continued what you were doing, adding seasoning to the eggs.

Going to the rice cooker, you put equal amounts onto two plates than put the egg on top. Getting the other sides of food you put them on the plate, setting them both on the table you heard a knock at the door making your face glow, you fixed your shirt and brushed the leggings you had on and opened the door to see none other than Draken. "Hey! Sorry if the place is a little messy" you spoke and stepped aside to let Draken in "Thanks for having me" he bowed a little and entered looking around."Nice place" he commented than his attention fell on the cat that rubbed up against his leg. "Oh that's Jasper, sorry are you allergic to cat!" You questioned with concern SHIT. I forgot to ask!!!

"Oh no! I'm not allergic to anything" Draken responded waving his hands "Oh— okay sorry for worrying like that" you laughed nervously rubbing the back of your neck. "I have food on the table— anything you what to drink?" You asked opening the fridge and looking over at Draken who was patting the cat on the head. "Just water" he said continuing to pet the cat as he purred softly with his eyes closed. "He seems to like you" he giggled as you placed the two water cups by the plates.