𝚝𝚎𝚗

- ̗̀໒ ⋮★ AIN'T SHIT

- ̗̀ AIN'T SHIT..!
010. chapter ten
🌹💌💋𝚊  𝚜 𝚒 𝚝 𝚞 𝚊 𝚝 𝚒 𝚘 𝚗 . . .

Warnings: mature language, some sexual content:)

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌☆

YOU LOOKED AT THE MALE WITH A BLANK
stare as you tried to recollect what he just told you. Hanma...was a leader of a gang and he never told you. A rage started to boil in your stomach, instead of sadness of his safety you were mad about him basically lying to you the whole time you were in a relationship. All those times he said he was 'working late' and couldn't come over or was 'helping his mother' with things.

You face distorted into a face of anger as you spoke softly "That lying bitch." You said surprising Draken, his eyes widened as he looked at you with concern "huh. Who?" He said as he leaned down to you as your head was tilted down slightly.

You looked up at him and you eyes told him almost everything, you finally spoke softly "That's was..my ex. And he never told me that. And now that's another reason of why I was so stupid of trusting that piece of ignorant shit." You said and the males mouth slowly opened at your words "Damn girl." He said as he licked his lips slowly "What." You said as the attitude rang of your tongue as the male in front of you put a hand over his mouth as he frowned his brows.

"I don't know. I know I should be comforting you but...you cussing and shit with that attitude is kinda turning me on.." he said as you raised a brow at him, he looked at your face as the face you made didn't make it any better. You finally smirked and leaned up slowly at him, he blinked a few times before he left out a heavy sigh.

You giggled as you got up and quickly sat on his lap as he leaned back into the couch, he immediately wrapped his hands around your waist as he bite his lip up at you. "God. Your so beautiful" he said softly as you smiled down at him before slowly leaning in to his ear. "So are you Ryuguji" you spoke as you kissed his temple and down to his lips. He let out a few breaths as you kissed his lips heavily, leaving barely any time for air. You grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer as he wrapped a hand around your hip and one hand down on your ass.

You smirked into the kiss as you put a hand on the one that softly laid on your ass, squeezing your hand on his causing him to squeeze the plum flesh of your ass. He groaned as he moved way from your lips, a sting connected to two of you before it break. But you quickly tilted your head and went in for more.

He softly moaned into the kiss making you giggle softly, he groaned in response as you slipped your tongue over his bottom lip and into his mouth slowly. He allowed you as continued to make out for a few more minutes, small breaks for breath and to just look each other deeply in the eyes. You slowly separated as you panted, so did the male as you now had your hands around his neck and he hand his on the sides of your rib area.

You licked your lips slowly as you slowly got off of him and beside him making the warm leave from you and him. You sighed as the male blinked at you quickly "Hey. You just can't leave me..uhh . I-" he stopped himself as you giggled at his reaction.

"God that was so hot." He sighed as he leaned his head back, he groaned at the now uncomfortable situation he was in because of you. You laughed at him as you ushered him to get up, you grabbed his coat and for him as he put on his shoes with a groan. "Sorry but I think teasing you is better" you said as he put his coat on, giving you a look of 'I really hate you right now' making you laugh. "Goodnight! I love you!" You yelled as he walked off with a strange walk, you smiled at the state you left him in and you reentered your apartment. You leaned up against the door and smiled to yourself.

"Hope you have a good night Draken..hehehe."

A/n: uhhhhhhhhh

A/n: uhhhhhhhhh

OKAY IK I SAID A WEEK BUT...
your getting so don't complain 🙄