Chapter 3: Dreams/Researching

Then I got a vision as I became unconscious thatI saw a necklace, it was silver and I saw a woman she was beautiful, she haschestnut light brown hair, light blue eyes, and light skin. She acted kinder toanyone, but I saw her with the three bothers that I didn't understand themeaning of the dream. She almost looked like me, same hair and eye color too. Iheard voices all around me and I opened my eyes that I saw Adan looking at mewith concerning eyes. 

I asked what happened, he said to me that afterI tripped and fell on him I passed out. Soon I started to remember whathappened and remembered the vision I had. Adan asked if I was okay and I said Iwas fine, but didn't tell him about the dream because he wouldn't tell me. Adantold me that he put food on the desk where my mirror was that I should eat thengo to bed because I should have enough energy for tomorrow. He then left to dohis duties. I got up and went to my desk and ate the food Adan made me, it waschicken noodle soup, with a piece of cowboy bread and a small brownie asdessert. The drink was a glass of iced tea. 

After I finished eating, I went ontop of my bed and grabbed my laptop and looked up how old this mansion is. Iwent to the search that this house was passed down to different families, butthe three brothers were never mentioned here. I didn't understand so I startedto search more about the house until I saw a picture that looked really oldwith the three brothers in it, but also with another man and woman. Maybe theirparents? I saw that the mansion never belonged to them so why are they livingin it? I kept up the search until I saw an article that talks aboutdisappearing people in the woods close to the mansion, it also says that threebrothers mother was also killed when finding her body in the woods after a fewweeks of her disappearance. The three brothers were in another article aboutafter a few months of their mother's death, more people keep disappearing, butfound only one evidence that thinks that the three brother's might havesomething to do with it. It was a piece of clothing that matches one of theboys clothes. The police thinks that they are the ones that committed thecrimes of disappearing people, but there weren't a lot of evidence so they werefree. The last article I found was that people described the three brothers,that there eyes change color, they have cold skin, move from one place toanother in a split second and many other stuff. They actually got me thinkingthat some of these were true, but I wasn't quite sure, so I exited out my tab,turned off the computer and went to bed.

I was having that same dream again that strange boy, with blood in his mouth saying he would protect me then I felt something sharp in my neck, but something else changed my dream. The woman from the dream was there wearing the silver necklace, she looked happy with the strange boy, it looked like they were in love with each other, but there was something there like a fire and screaming until everything turned black and I can hear voices around me.