Chapter 6: Suspicions & A Nice Chat

Adan was doing his classwork until Liam came inand told Adan what's going on. He looked as most shocked as Liam so they weretalking. I just waited outside the classroom until I looked and saw Donovanreading a book under a tree. I think it was one of the literature books, but Iam not exactly sure. I kept looking until Donovan looked up and saw me staringso I looked away and stared back at the classroom. 

After a while I turned for apeak to see if he was still staring until I noticed that he was gone. I wasdisappointed, but I hope he didn't see me. Then I turned my head and Donovanwas there so I panicked and almost screamed. Then he asked me with his cooleyes looking at me," Why were you looking at me?" I said in a kind voice, aftercalming down," Sorry I was just wondering what book you were reading it lookedlike a literature book. "He understood and said that it was a literature bookthey were reading for his English class. We talked a bit about school, I gotthis feeling that we never have a normal conversation like this. 

Then Adan and Liamcame outside of the classroom, looking concerned, then Adan tugged on my sleeveand whispered that I don't tell Donovan about the woman I saw in my dreams tojust keep it a secret. I nodded and he asked what we were talking about it, andAdan said it was just school stuff even I nodded. Donovan didn't lookconvinced, but didn't ask any more about it. We all then went back to ourclassrooms.