Chapter 4: School

I then woke up and saw Adan telling me to get upso I got up and saw there was a uniform on my bed and I asked, then Adan toldme that I will go to their school starting today. I was surprised and was aboutto ask until Adan left for me to get dress. The uniform was dark blue vest withlong sleeves and golden buttons in the middle, I will get a red tie with blackstripes and tie it around my uniform. The skirt was also red with black stripeslong enough to the knees with long socks to the knees and brown shoes. I gotdressed, brush my teeth and went downstairs to eat breakfast. I saw the threebrothers downstairs in kitchen, Adan cooking, Liam eating and Donovan in hisbook not bothering to eat. I said with a smile, "Good morning." The other twosaid good morning, but Donovan just grunted and went back into his book. I waspuzzled by his reaction until Liam whispered in my ear "Donovan isn't a ray ofsunshine in the morning, so try not to get him on his bad side. " 

Afterbreakfast we went to the school, it was called Maple Oaks High, a place wherestudents that live in the in town quite near the mansion. As I entered theschool with the brothers people started to stare at me and I felt embarrassedabout it. Soon a girl with blonde hair, wearing same uniform, but has make upon and jewelry gave me a glare then said, "What are you doing here, you shouldlook at yourself in the mirror because you look like a pig, get away from thebrothers, you don't belong here go run and cry like a little child." Everyonewas laughing even the girl that bullied me, I was upset, but didn't cry, Adanwalked up to her and punched the wall on her right side giving this evil glareof hatred towards her. 

She stopped laughing and everyone did too and it becameso quiet. Adan said out loud, "DO YOU REALLY THINK I AM GOING TO LET YOU BULLYONE OF OUR CLOSE FRIENDS, IF YOU EVER HURT HER AGAIN, YOU WILL NEVER SEE DAYLIGHTAGAIN UNDERSTAND????!!!!!! The girl quietly whimpers, nods then leaves with herfriends. Adan looked at everyone else and everyone just nodded in agreement andleft to their normal things. Adan turned his back to me and saw that I was kindof frightened by his behavior, he took one step forward, but I stepped back. Liamtells Adan not to do that in front of her because its not safe or good. Adanagreed and apologized, but I nodded and said its okay. 

Then I thanked him forsticking up for me, and he said welcome in a good manner. Then soon we all wentto class. I went with Liam since were both second years, Adan is a third yearand Donovan is a fourth year. Once I got to class I saw Kyle listening to musicwhile he sleeps. Although when class started, the teacher came in, she saw thatLiam was still asleep and she said," My goodness no wonder he always gets badgrades oh well." Then she continued her lecture I slap my forehead, 'are youkidding me, the teacher doesn't care if he sleeps in class especially when hehas bad grades?' Once class was over I went to all my classes before lunch.