Age of 12 (when it all begun)

(I don't fully remember what happened when I was 12)

So when I was 12, I started to get a feeling of being watched but only at night and whenever I would go in the woods (during the day) I would feel I was being watched it followed... Also in and off I would hear footsteps and I would stop and look in the direction I heard the footsteps from I didn't see anything so I just ignored it... Ok so when I said I mostly feel like I'm being watched at night... My ear would be ringing on and off and at like 3 a.m. I would hear someone saying my nickname (Lizzy) I'm not going to put my real name in this book... Also one time during the day I heard someone I think it was Slenderman and sound like he was saying "Lizzy come here" I got walked out of my room and I started walking to the woods I started to get a feeling to go back to my room and I did that... Oh and also when I walked outside and I got to the side of the house I felt like someone was taking control of me and when I took like 2-6 more steps that's when I had a feeling to go back to my room and as soon as I got back in my and sat down a few seconds after that I felt like no one was taking control over me.