Questions/theories pt. 2

Since I was 12 I had a feeling that I belong somewhere else.
------------------------------------------------------------
Questions:

1) Have you even had a feeling that you don't belong here but you belong somewhere else?

2) What could be the reason that I'm being watched? Could it be that they want me to join them since I repeatedly get asked "Will you join us?"

3) Why do I become randomly hyper or randomly light-headed for no reason?

------------------------------------------------------------
Theories:

1) Could our OC's already be real but in the reality that the OC is realted to?

2) Could the Creepypasta's be stuck in that reality with Slender?

3) Could Slender be sending clones of the Creepypasta's when people summon them to trick them?
------------------------------------------------------------

Yea know that video called "I got a letter from Ticci-toby" if you don't here is the video ↓↓↓

Questions I have about the video above:

1) Was he stuck in the reality that Slender brought him to and when they summoned him that was like actually him that came and now he isn't stuck in that reality anymore?

Also when I clicked on the channel and this is what I saw:

Questions about the Screenshot above:

1) How was the video still on YouTube and still able to watch if it ain't on the channel or is someone trying to trick people?

Note: This video just randomly came to my mind I don't remember watching it but all ik when I looked at the video I knew I watched it so yea

Another video that I have questions about

The video:

This was randomly on my YouTube home page

Questions I have about this video:

1) Wouldn't the camera like start glitched out as soon as he showed Toby on camera or is it supposed to just make an like static sound?

2) Was that actually Toby or was that one if the clones that Slender had send for some reason?

3) Did the person recording this upload it or did someone else upload the video?

4) Doesn't Toby have two hatchets not one or did he just change to using one hatchet?

5) How did he know he was trying to kill him?

6) Was there like a case connected to this (missing or murder)
------------------------------------------------------------
Other Questions:

1) Could the police be hiding the real evidence that says they're real and are putting fake evidence like (fake newspapers, articles etc.)?

2) Ya know the news report that was made on Toby's dad being murder and Toby trying to distance the police by lightning the neighborhood on fire (which nearly backfired but Slender came and got him) since he went missing like in 2014 and YouTube was found like in 2005 would the new report be on there or would there be like his name on like the missing people stuff? (I think the police deleted it)
------------------------------------------------------------
The second question that I had on second video that put on here...

Since the first video that I put on here was made like four years ago and the second video was made like 2 years ago... Would that most likely actually be Toby in the second video? Or is it just a clone? (Y'all can tell me your opinion and what y'all think)