Age of 14

Now the age of 14... I randomly see Toby, Slender, and Ben... Those are the only three I have saw... Whenever I go into the woods like when I was 12 I feel like I'm being watched/followed... The time I have saw Slender was when I was in my room and I randomly looked up for no reason and all I as was an suit (an black suit with an red tie) I didn't see the face I ain't sure if it had an face... Like I can be in the living room and I randomly look where an door used to be for the living room and I randomly see Toby just looking at me and idk why but I randomly get a feeling that I'm going to get kidnapped for some reason... I am randomly zoning out a lot and randomly get a feeling that I'm not in the right place and I'm being teleported somewhere... I randomly become lightheaded and nearly lose my balance... Also at times I can't sleep and get to where I don't want to eat but I make myself eat cause I don't want my aunt to worry...

July 27, 2021 (2:12 AM)- I still feel like I'm being watched and I just igrone that and I flick at the littlest sounds and I'm sitting just um randomly reading someones research and I see this

What I saw:

The only reason I'm putting that is cause I figured idk that some people might wanted to know the scale of risk that I'm at

The only reason I'm putting that is cause I figured idk that some people might wanted to know the scale of risk that I'm at... Also My scale of risk is the first two.

Now (August 7th, 2021 12:27 PM): I thought I just heard Toby say in my mind "w-we need to get her" I heard Masky say "No we need to wait I little longer!" (I heard this in my mind)

Also a few times at nights I randomly hear Footsteps going up and down the hallway Outside my room and I just sit in my Room and just listen to the footsteps and see where it's coming from... I still feel like I'm being watched but now it's on and off. Also like three days before this (August 4th, 2021) I was on the bus going to school and I randomly started to get the feeling that I was being watched and everytime I would pass my the woods I would look out the window and I felt like someone ran off and I didn't see anyone... Also (after school on the bus) when there is not many people sitting in the back of the bus I would sit on the floor and I would just get a feeling that someone was sitting in the seat beside me and was just staring at me I would look up and the feeling would stop... Oh and one time I would just watching YouTube on my phone and I randomly looked down and saw goggles and the lens looked orange then I heard in my which sounded like Toby "I forgot to get my goggles I laid then on her bed and I wanted to see her reaction when she sees my goggles" my reaction to seeing his goggles (what I said) "Oh why is there goggles here? They look like Toby's..." Then (August 6th) I was in PE and I was playing soccer with my friends and I started to get a feeling that someone was behind me so I looked behind and I didn't see anyone... Also I have gotten to where I randomly yell or laugh... Also idk understand why I get the random urges to hurt someone or go in the woods at night... Also one time I randomly heard someone I think it was Masky or Toby and one of them said "Will you join us?" And me without thinking and I think someone made me say "Yes" and outside my bedroom window I heard "Woo-who!"

Like a few weeks before that I have randomly been reading creepypasta zodiac stuff or watching something I don't remember what it was while I was reading or watching I randomly said "that ain't the mansion I'm going to" it was like I zoned out or something and then I said "wtf! Why did I just say that?!"

I don't remember when this happened but one time I randomly looked at the floor (I was in my room and in bed) then I randomly saw an pole just laying there on the floor I blinked and the pole was gone that confused me...

I just keep hearing in my mind "When you lea-left I'll be broken inside.... I-I'll  be broken inside" I feel like someone is standing beside me but there is no one there this is weird but ok-