~edmund~

requested!!

also i listened to drivers license while writing this and now i'm sad. 

i sat at my school desk, drumming my pencil against it as my friend chatted excitedly in my ear. it was friday, so i was staring at the clock waiting for the weekend to arrive. 

'and then if you're up for it i was thinking we could...' she talked away, barely even noticing i wasn't taking her on at all. i was thinking about someone else. edmund. 

he's my boyfriend. well, we haven't been dating for long but i feel like i could be with him forever, and never get bored of him. 

'y/n, are you listening to me?' my friend suddenly asked.

suddenly the bell rang.

'yeah of course,' i told her as i gathered my things quickly. 'we're going out tomorrow. call by my house at 1.' i told her as i left the classroom.

i just barely pushed my way through the crowd of students trying to leave school when i was on my way to the train station.

suddenly, someone had grabbed my hand and spun me around to face them.

'edmund!' i whisper-shouted. 'you scared me.'

'may or may not have been my intention.' he smirked.

i rolled my eyes and began to lead him to the train station.

'actually y/n, i was wondering if you wanted to go the park or something. i mean, i have a lot of homework and i'm assuming you do aswell so we could like, do it together or something.'

'of course ed, that would be lovely.' i smiled.

it wasn't a long walk from school to the park, but it was still very enjoyable.

we had been sitting at a bench, doing homework and randomly chatting for around half an hour when a tall ginger boy walked past. he was quite lanky and slender, and had a freckly face. i recognised him almost immediately.

his name was james, and i had a massive crush on him before i even met edmund. but of course this was all in the past. 

james must have noticed me because he was making his way over to our bench.

'hello y/n, i thought that was you.' he smiled.

'james, hi. how are you?' i asked.

'i'm good. how about you? i've missed you. who's your friend?' he asked as he pointed to edmund.

'uh, this is edmund. edmund this is james.' i explained as they shook hands.

james and i started making small talk, edmund adding in every now and then. 

this was until edmund, very casually, set his hand loosely on my thigh. as we kept talking edmund kept rubbing his hand up and down, from my knee to my upper thigh. 

james must have got the hint, and he quickly excused himself and said goodbye.

i turned to edmund.

'seriously?' 

'what?' he shrugged.

'there was really no need for that ed.'

'relax, i wasn't doing any harm.' 

i rolled my eyes and began to pack up my things.

edmund stood up and wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked back to the station, stealing kisses every now and then.

when my train came i said goodbye to edmund, but he spun me around yet again and pressed his lips against mine. 

at first i thought he was only doing this because he was trying to prove a point, but i realised that this was the first time he had ever kissed me like this. it felt loving and safe, i never wanted to stop.

but of course, we did. 

'bye.' edmund laughed as he walked away.

this is kinda short, but i hope its okay!!