EPILOGUE

After Michael, Carla ,Jimmy and the passenger's where checked up for any sign of the zombie virus, the US Soldier's alouded the citizen's to leave the quarantine checkpoint and head to the city's harbor.

Jimmy asked quickly to the quarantine Military Police soldier if any one of his family was safe or in the evacuation ship.

The soldier then checked up on a list note looking for the people Jimmy asked, he found something.

Military Police Soldier: Elizabeth Rose, Henry Rose and Rebbeca Ray. Right...?

Jimmy: Yes!

The Military Police Soldier paused for a moment. He then answered.

Military Police Soldier: They're at New York Harbor, waiting for extraction in the evacuation ship.

Jimmy was relieved by this, he came back with Carla and Michael to tell about the news.

Carla: Glad to know that Jimmy!

Michael (sign language): Yeah.

Jimmy: Phew for a moment i though they didn't made it...

Michael put his hand in Jimmy's shoulder.

Michael (sign language): Hey... let's go!

Jimmy: Yeah!

Michael, Carla and Jimmy, next with the saved passenger's, got inside at a US Military truck and they set off to St. George, New York Harbour.

Meanwhile Private. Harry asked the Military Police soldier anything related about his mother's status.

The Military Police soldier checked once again at the list, he nodded no. He then checked another one, with Harry saw for a brief moment that said, 'Deceased'.

Military Police Soldier: Her name is... Emma. Right...?

Private. Harry stared to the Military Police soldier. He then asked.

Private. Harry: Where are you leaving the corpses...?

Military Police Soldier: They're disposing it, by risk's of virus spreading.

Private. Harry: Where are the truck's witch contain those corpses...?

Military Police Soldier: I don't know. You should ask some one else. Sorry for your loss.

Said a autistic Military Police soldier.

Harry ran away as he asked soldier, by soldier, to where are they taking the corpses.

After a long search, he finally found truck' with a lot of corpse bags in it. While other soldier's where dumping them into another ones.

Harry asked to any of them witch contained what was left of her dead mother. One of them sympathized, and finally brought in Harry's mother corpse.

The soldier opened the bag to just to show the face, the face was barely recognizable as it's been eaten off horribly from hair to mouth.

Harry tumbled into the floor, crying, as his reason to abandon those soldier's and his commanding officer was just to see his mother once again, yet it was in vain.

He kept on crying as sun started to rise upon the city, witch was a total mess.

Back with Michael, Carla and Jimmy, the truck finally arrived at the harbor, as it could be seen multiple number's of people getting inside a cruise ship.

Michael, Carla and Jimmy joined those people, once finally aboard, Jimmy told to Michael and Carla that he would be setting off to find his wife and kid's, Michael volunteered to help out, Michael accepted this.