Closer & Suspicious

Phil stepped into the home, it smelt of burnt cookies mixed with a dog smell. "SAPNAP! How did you burn the spoons again?!" Phil heard dream scream from around the corner "i don't know dream its like you forget im a blaze" Sapnap yelled back at him again

"How about both of you quit yelling i have a client today" Quackity said as he rounded into the kitchen.
Sapnap, and Dream stood still "Hey Philza!" They both said "Phil?" Karl said as he popped up behind Quackity, and Philza— "Hello mates" he waved.
"Alrighttt we are going up to my office now! Dont be loud" Quackity said grabbing phil by the arm, and taking him upstairs.
"How did the spoons burn?" Karl asked looking at the two boys in the kitchen, they both sighed.

"So Phil- you said you wanted to talk?" Quackity asked as he closed his office door, "you are a lawyer, right?" Phil said— Quackity stopped before sitting. "Did you kill someone Philza Minecraft"
"What?! No!"
He inhaled, and gapped nervously tryna find the words. "I- i need a lawyer.  im adopting a kid"
He exhaled out, Quackity giggled a bit "is that little blonde always around tubbo? I will gladly help you mister Minecraft" Phil smiled at the Ducks words
"Lets get started" quackity said getting out some papers.

[Scene change to tommy yolo -authors]

Tommy walking through town, heading to the bakery he heard Tubbo was making ice cream! He was excited.
He arrived to the bakery opening the door as a wave smell of bread, and pastries filled his nose. There were other smells too "No Tubbo you can't add Salt to ice cream that beats the purpose of ice cream!" He heard ranboo yell from the kitchen, he ducked around into the kitchen "why not?! I think it will taste well"
"I say knock yourself out tubs"
"Tommy!" Tubbo said smiling, his tail wagging.
"Hi tommy" ranboo gave a soft smile
"I think you should add the salt" he nodded
"You're encouraging him!?" Ranboo yelled—
"Hell Yeah Boss Man!" Tubbo said as he put salt Ranboo screamed 'No!' . Tommy wheezed at Ranboo, and at Tubbo when he took a bite of his sprinkled salted ice cream it seemed to be caramel flavour ice cream

"Oh- thats a bit too much salt but it goes good" Tubbo Said as he washed his mouth out,
Ranboo picked up a cone, and scooped ice cream as tommy sat laughing at Tubbo. When He finished he turned to Tommy tapping him— "here" he handed Tommy the Ice Cream "Hope you like it" . Tommy looked at his ice cream, licking it enjoying the flavours. Enjoying watching tubbo keep licking his ice cream then to wash his mouth out cause of the salt, watching Ranboo Lecture him.

Its sad. Though he hasn't known anyone long, they've became his family— he feels a connection to this village, his friends here. His eyes swell a bit but he chokes back the tears but ranboo noticed the demeanor change unlike Tubbo did. "Somethings not right" Ranboo thought knitting his eyebrows but he didn't pry, or ask.

[Mery late chrisamaz, heres a chapter for all of y'all! Consider this a late christmas present . We do hope  everyone has a well Christmas, or just whatever yall celebrate! Let's start next year off well. Enjoy the chapter byebye -authors]