Chapter Three

Alexis awoke to hear knocking on her front door. She stretched and stood up. Her bare feet hit the cold floor. She was still in her clothes from the meeting last night.

She walked to the door. The gun aimed at the door. She heard the secret knock that her gang did when they went to a house. She pocketed the gun. Alexis had honestly forgot they were coming over.

She opened the door and there stood. Yassy, Viper, Sharpie, and Xander. The walked in and entered the living room. Alexis shut the door locked it and turned on the light all in one swift motion.

"What's happening?" Yasmine asked.

Alexis sits down and begins her story.

"Well after I left the meeting I headed to that party to keep track of Melody that girl I'm always talking about. I noticed that she and the party host were gone. They'd left from school before the last two periods. Confused I wondered around hoping to find her. Eventually the party started to die down I had hoped this would be my chance to find her. I hadn't seen her or the host all party. Instead I found Melody's friends Chelsea and Mark. I immediately walked over to them. I asked them where's she was. Mark told me that she hadn't come with them and had never awnsered there messages. Chelsea said that her and David were probably off having sex. This angered me of course so I left. I had no clue where she would be. The party was so far away from my house so I Just hoped she'd be at school tomorrow. So I headed home. After that as I was driving I saw a girl in nothing but a bra and pants carrying a sweater. It was to dark to see the face till I pulled up closer. Intently recognizing Melody." Alexis explains they all sat there quietly listening carefully.

"Oh my god that awful." Gaven said gasping putting one head over his mouth.

Yasmine shook her head absolutely disgusted. "That's unbelievable how could someone do that."

"We need to kill this fucker." Aries growled out.

"Now now Aries we don't need another dead body." I warned glaring at him everyone else agreed.

"Come on you heard the story you guys and your saw it!" He yelled out.

"Aries calm down." Yasmin warned.

"Like hell! That's fucking bullshit and you all know it!" Aries yelled again.

"Please calm down." His best friend Gaven tried.

"Gaven I love ya man but shut the fuck up!" Aries yelled at him.

I slammed my hands on a table and yelled. "Shut the fuck up! You don't see me acting like this! Sit your fucking ass down!" I yelled out at him.

Melody's POV

I woke up in a room I didn't recognize. The last thing I remember is the crawled after I crawled out of the woods.

"Shut the fuck up! You don't see me acting like this! Sit your fucking ass down!" I hear a voice yell.

Startled I jump out of bed. I was scared shitless. For some unknown reason something felt as if it was pulling me to the voice.

I stood up and walked into a hallway. Walking down the halls I saw a picture of a girl and her parents. The girl looked familiar. I walked on coming to a set of stairs. I could now hear multiple voices downstairs.

I walked down the stairs. Only to see a bunch of guns pointed at me.

I shot my hand up and cried out "Don't shoot please!".

I recognized one person that girl from school Alexis.

"Lower your weapons you'll scare her or she may have already pissed her pants." Alexis said.

All the guns were hooked back on their belts. Alexis made a come here motion with her finger. I lower my head and walk over scared to look up.

"She's so cute." A female with Blue eyes and brown hair said.

I caught a glimpse of her as I walked by. Once I reached Alexis I lifted my head.

"Hello Melody you don't know me I'm Alexis. I know you very well. You make quite suspicious movements had to look into it." She smiled.

"What's going on here?" I asked.

"I found you crawling out of the woods you collapsed in my arms when you got to me so I brought you to my place." Alexis explains.

That's when I realized I was in a blue flannel and my white jeans. I don't own a blue flannel and it's too big anyways.

"Well thank you." I shivered as I remembered the rape I felt a tear slid down my face.

Alexis sat down and patted the spot next to her. I sat down feeling light headed again.

"That's the famous Melody?" A boy with blonde hair and brown eyes asked.

"Don't sound so down Gaven. I'm Aries." The boy with brown hair and green eyes greeted.

"Yasmin." The girl that called me cute greets I smile at her she seems nice.

"I'm not down about it Aries. I'm Gavin nice to meet you." The boy I knew as Gavin greets.

"I'm Melody nice to meet you all." I greet smiling.

I was in pain and felt very disgusting. How could I be so stupid? As to let a boy touch me. I should've stopped him. I didn't like it he was vicious like a dog ready to tear my neck out. The pain. Oh god the pain. My mouth split my lower regions bleeding. Blood, tears, pain. Was all I could think of.

Before I realized it I was screaming sobbing as Yasmin and Alexis tried there best to calm me.

"The pain. My mouth. My body. Blood. My throat I couldn't breathe. He was so visous." I whisper while I cried.

"Oh my god." Yasmin gasped in dispair.

Alexis leans down to my ear and begins to whisper. "Your ok. Your safe now. He's gone. Breath carefully. Calm down the best you can. You got this.

I breath with Alexis to calm myself. My cries turn to sniffles and my breathing regular now.

"Oh my god he took my virginity." Realized

It was at this point I was sobbing again.