Introduction

Hi, my name is Luca and this is the story of how I fell in love with the most beautiful creature/thing in the world). 

Yesterday I met a fellow fish man but he went to the surface, however he took something from me that I needed to handle the fish, then he grabbed me and pulled me up then I turned into a human, so I went back down."that's something that I wrote in a journal 2 days before I ran away". Little did I know what was going to happen...

The day I ran away I met people that were very important in my life their names were Ercole Visconti, and Giulia Marcovaldo.  Giulia had shortish red curly hair,  she wore a shirt with light red striped, and had FAT pants on, EVEN THOUGH IT'S SUMMER IN ITALLY!  While Ercole/senior Vespa wears a blue shirt with thin white stripes, a maroon pink scarf as well as sweaty booty shorts,and he had black hair w/ hazel eyes.

  Giulia had shortish red curly hair,  she wore a shirt with light red striped, and had FAT pants on, EVEN THOUGH IT'S SUMMER IN ITALLY!  While Ercole/senior Vespa wears a blue shirt with thin white stripes, a maroon pink scarf as well as sweaty b...

________________________________________________________________________________

I wrote this as a joke and my homie fixed my grammar but it didn't work out all the way 

I NEED GRAMMERLY