The Blonde Bully

Authors Note:

Hey! I want to thank you guys again for 13 reads on my first chapter! Its not a lot, I know, but it means A LOT to me! In this chapter, it is Madison's POV. Hope you enjoy my tiny elephants!

CHAPTER 3:

Madison's Point of View (POV)

God, I wish that girl Sylvia would just... DIE! She's so flipping annoying, have a crush on MY man. I need to take care of her! But... How?

Oh, hey. I'm Madison. Madison Periwinkle. But I hate my last name so I changed it to Peri, Madison Peri. I'm in seventh grade. The girl I'm talking about is the annoying Sylvia Waters. She flirted with my man in fifth grade so I make her life a living Hell. My man is Niall Horan. I don't know why she thought she could have him but whatever. What matters now is that I bully her with Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, and Liam Payne. I kinda make them though. My parents are rich so I have my dad brib them with money. 1,000 dollars a month. Dang. I gotta get ready for school. Ugh. It's worth it though. I get to bully Sylvia today. But her little friends are always there and ruin it all. The boys can't ever give her a good beating.

I head to my walk-in closet and grab my clothes.

(A/N Clothes in the picture. Yes Lauren Jauregui but its only the clothes. Not the features. She is allowed to wear those clothes because her uncle is the principal.)

I hop into the shower. After I wash my hair and body, I shut the water off. I dry off and put on my clothes and heels. I curl my hair and put on heavy make-up. I have to look hot, you know.

I grab my phone and purse and head downstairs. I grab an apple. I have to eat healthy to look this thin, too. Even if me eating this healthy and this little is unhealthy. It hurts to be beautiful.

"BYE-" I start but then stop. My parents are on a business trip but whatever.

I head to the limo, I would never take the bus or walk. I'm too rich and pretty to do that.

My driver is already waiting for me.

"Ma'am." He said, opening the limo door. I get in.

"Thanks." I say back, trying to be nice. "shivers" Its horrible!

                   Skip Limo Ride

I got to school before the slut and her friends. Thank god. I want to trap her so she can't get away before I get to her.

I put my stuff into my locker and see her walk in with her loser friends.

"Hey, loser." I say. I only verbally bully her. The boys do all the physical stuff to her.

She didn't answer and Zayn kicked her leg. That's my Zayn.

"Leave her alone." One of her friends growled. I think her name is Elizabeth? I dont know, and I really don't care.

"Aww. The loser's one and only friend is sticking up for her! Thats so cute!" I said in a baby voice.

"She's not her only friend. Im her friend, too. The only person with one friend is you, and that's your mom." Her other friend said.

"Bitch!" I said nastily.

"The only bitch here is you." Sylvia said standing up for her friend.

"This isn't over. C'mon boys. They are just a waste of time and air and don't matter." I say, turning around.

"YOU ARE THE ONLY WASTE OF TIME AND AIR AROUND HERE!" Her friend yells back at me. I turn and glare at her.

After I turn around again, I see my Ni Ni. I'm his Mad Mads. We are so perfect for each other!