Shout Outs!

Hey y'all! So I wanted to do shout outs for a long time, at least a chapter/story part dedicated to it.

These are a few individuals I want to thank for something they did or for just being them.

Wanna be in my shout outs? Hmm? Then just comment on any of my three stories!!

Let's get on with it! *disappears in cloud of dust*

utepminer01- Hey you! Thank you so much for being my 200th follower!!! I didn't even know that was possible! WELCOME TO THE TINY ELEPHANT CLAN! You are welcomed with open arms. *opens arms wide for hug*

Maddieg_1- For being a great person to me and for inspiring me (along with others) to write, thank you! LOVE YOU BB! Keep being youuuuu! Keep making those books and videos, girly. They rock, like you.

Nikkiismehforever- For being awesome in general! For always being nice to everyone you come across in the comments on your story, Uniquely Me, which is trully a greatly written and touching story.

Side Note: Y'all need to read it! Along with utepminer01, Maddieg_1's, BLINGGLAM55, cakingniall, and niallsperfaf stories!

BLINGGLAM55- For always being so nice to me and helping me with bullying and helping me in general. You made me want to be... me. You me want to be me. And that means a lot to me. All the time you spent answering my questions and messages and taking your time, trying to help me through a tough time in my short, 12 year long, life. Thank you for all the times you made me cry and get out all my feelings. I love you, internet bestie!

cakingniall- You write such good books and you are ALWAYS kind. I want to thank you for that. We need more people like you in this cruel world of war and terrorists. You made me want to be kinder.

niallsperfaf- Thank you for being funny and still kind. Just because you are kind doesn't mean you aren't funny and just because you are funny, doesn't mean you cant be kind. And YOU taught me that. You're a great writer, keep going!

So that is all.

Remember if you want a dedicated chapter/shout out, just comment on any of my stories. I have three, so don't worry.

Love you Tiny Elephants!

Oh! Yeah! I forgot something! All 200 of you (I know, I'm surprised, too) are important to and just because I didn't mention you, doesn't mean that you don't matter to me. You all matter to me and I love each and every one of you so much.

Also! Welcome our newest Tiny Elephant, utepminer01, to our world, with open arms. Welcome and help out ALL new Tiny Elephants, or anyone new in general. It's the nice thing to do.

Okay. I think I'm done now.

I love each and every one of you. Bye my Tiny Elephants.