part thirty seven

I woke up and streched my arms, hitting airos in the process. I opened my eyes to see jade, standing over airos, with a sick looking sword, the blade buried in his neck. Blood spurted and airos fell limp, his body dropping into death. Hatred filled my heart and my eyes turned dark as night. She shifted and flew through a window, escaping before i could get revenge.

I woke up and looked to my side, finding airos perfectly intact and alive. It was all a dream. Thank luna the moon godess. I sighed and walked into my nursery. Daniel and nala were both alive and perfect. They had been perfect since the day they were born. I placed my hands on their heads and rubbed them, their skin feeling as soft as fleece. "KATRINA!" Airos yelled before i heard a gasp and a blood curtling laugh. Jade. That dragonic bit- ok ill stop there. I shifted into a huge black wolf with blood red symbols and massive dragon wings. I bolted into the room to find half of airos's neck carved out and a cut through his gut. (Lol that rhymed) I saw jade in human form as she jumped out the window. That dragonic bit- im gonna say it again, im gonna stop that sentence. My heart filled with betrayal and hatred. She will pay for what she did. I will kill her entire family if i have to. And i will.

Oh. My. God. Im gonna be back the second i publish this chapter.

See you soon! TwilightWolf2600 out.

P.s. i am not lying.