1

Pete and Mikey were going on a date. Pete asked Mikey on the date after a show mcr did on warped tour which Pete adoringly watched Mikey play. Mikey obviously accepted Pete's request on the date. Pete didn't know where they would go or what they would do but then he got struck with a great idea! He decided him and Mikey would make slime so before the date he went to Walmart and got a gallon of glue, borax, bowls, and food coloring. After Walmart he needed to pick out a place for the date. He settled on a vacant van he found parked out side of the warped tour Venue. He decided to set up everything perfectly for the date then he called Mikey to see if he was ready.

"Hey Mikey are you ready for our date?" Pete asked
"Yeah I am I'll be at my bus."
"Okay I'll be there shortly." Pete said than he hung up.

After a short 2 minute walk Pete was at the my chem bus. He was a little nervous but finally he knocked. Frank opened the door and looked down at Pete.

Pete awkwardly looked up at frank "I'm here for Mikey."
"Hm what are you going to do with Mikey?" Frank crossed his arms. He wasn't overprotective of Mikey but he didn't trust Pete.
"Uh we are going on a date... why do you need to know? It's not like you're dating him." Pete furrowed his eyebrows
"Well I'm going to have to observe this date..." Frank trailed off
"What? Why? Don't tell me you're actually dating Mikey!"
Frank sighed "I'm not... but I don't trust you Wentz."
"Can I just please see Mikey... please?" Pete was getting impatient now.
"Fine but I'm observing this date." Before Pete could object Frank turned around to go get Mikey.
"Hi Pete!" Mikey said excitedly
"Hey Mikeyway are you ready for our date?"
"Yes I've been excited all day!"

As they walked to the vacant van that pete found earlier Frank slowly followed behind.

"Here is where we are having our date! We will be making slime!!!" Pete said showing off the van.
"Oh slime? Okay well this will be fun." Mikey smiled

When they got in the van Frank got in also which pete didn't like.
"Bro I didn't say you could be in here!" Pete said annoyed.
Frank rolled his eyes, "I said I was observing Wentz."
"Frank?" Mikey was so confused "why are you observing??? We are just going to make slime. Plus this is Me and Pete's date."
"I don't trust Pete. What if he is a murderer??"

Mikey just ignored Frank and decided to start making slime with Pete. They all ended up making some and they here having a lot of fun with it. They had slime
Races, they aggressively played with the slime, they even ran back in forth causing the van to shake. This strucked the attention of Patrick and Gerard who where making cosplay tiktoks across the street. They both decided to scare the people in the van by opening the doors. Gerard and Patrick didn't expect to see Mikey, Pete, and frank with white stuff all over their faces and clothes.

"MIKEY! What are you guys doing??" Gerard shouted thinking the worst.
"We are making slime and we ran out of borax so we called joe to get us some.." Mikey said showing Gerard the bowl of unactivated slime.
"Yeah Gerard slime see!" Frank said holding up the slime he made.

"Epically makes slime." Pete said than he pulled down his pants to reveal his uh...well... penis where he had came making umm slime yeah!
Mikey blushed "c-can I touch it?"
"Yes of course baby princess unicorn" Pete smirked. Then Mikey grabbed Pete's pp "oh I thought you meant the slime.. this is okay."
Frank frowned "I want to make slime.."
"Hey Gerard where'd you go I wanna finish our role- WHAT THE HELL??" Patrick said in his bear cosplay from the folie a deux album cover. Gerard turned over to Patrick "well... I- yeah let's go back home!"
Gerard and Patrick walked off leaving the van door open.
"Hey YALL I got the bora- WHAT THE FUCK??" Joe screamed very loud at the sight.
"Sorry bud.. my body decided to make its own slime LOL!" Pete said not really sorry at all.

If things couldn't get worse the owner of the van came in "can you guys get out of my van..?"

"Oh shit-" Pete said then he growled "no this is my van now" Pete started to bark at Vic.

Gerard came back in a deku cosplay "eat shit Vic!"
"Yeah!! We are making slime!!" Joe piped in.

Vic ran out of the van crying but at least they could have their slime.

THE END