Chapter 2 - Callback

April 27 2012. London Producers Auditions.

Brooklyn and Sierra both head out for the producers audition.
"I hate this stage in the process". moaned Sienna.
Sienna said this bit was the hardest bit too get through as sometimes people don't even get a chance to sing. This was why they had arrived at 4am to queue up. Brooklyn had decided to sing "R.I.P" by Rita Ora for this audition and Sierra had decided to sing "Cry Me Out" by Pixie Lott.
"I'm bloody nervous". said Brooklyn.
"You'll be fine". said Sierra.
Brooklyn's nerves wern't going away though, this was all he wanted and he knew this was his last chance, he may have only been 22 but he still felt this was his last chance before he would go back to university or go back to college. Sierra also knew she was running out of chances because it was her 3rd attempt on trying the X-Factor even though she was just 19 and had already had a decent music career for herself.
Brooklyn was called up first and went into the audition room, he was in there for about 20 to 25 minutes, which for Sienna felt like a lifetime because she was next. Finally, Brooklyn comes out and shouts
"I GOT THROUGH"!!!
This somewhat made Sienna anxious as she headed into the audition room, she was only in there for about 5-7 minutes. She walked out and said "Well I got through". She said not trying to bring attention to herself. They both screamed with excitement and then hugged each other. They were told their audition date would be May 25 2012, only one month away and it would be infront of the judges.