Chp 1- This app called tik tok.

A/N: Before we begin, i want everyone to know that this is all fictional, so even if uu go to tik tok and search for these people uu will not find them cause they don't exist.

Chp 1

This app called tik tok.

Anastasia's POV

"Watcha watching." Gabriella asked leaning over the table and before i could hide my phone she already saw by the huff she gave.

"What is with uu and tik tok?" she rolled her brown eyes, her blond her in a tight ponytail. she had light makeup on today and was the school cheerleader.

"Tik tok?" Brandon asked with excitement, he had short black hair, green eyes and was known as the school player but our friend seeing as we don't fall under his charm. He was a basketball player "Yo, that app is the it."

"It's just a bunch of people doing dumb things, like who on earth watches that?" Gabrella asked causing me and brandon to look at her stupidly hoping common sense enters her mind.

"Bro millions!!!!" me and brandon screamed with our phones in the air like mad people.

"This app so great, uu can find people who understand uu." Brandon began the presentation "it rages from teasing teachers to hot sexy mamas."

"Funny videos to horror, people in this app are so creative some are just mentally not right." I countinued "and anime!!! Kdrama." then i brushed my black hair behind my ears.

"Oh really?" Gabriella asked when she saw us looking at her "how many followers do y'all have?"

I cleared my throat filling heat rush through my cheeks forgetting how gabriella was all about popularity.

"300k." brandon said proudly before looking at me while i blinked sheepishly at him.

"Look." i began making them raise an eyebrow "i do not like the camera."

"Why are the sexy ones always hiding?" Brandon whined "eitheir way Gabriella tik tok is life."

"Word." I mumbled just as the bell rang indicating that it's time for the fifth period which was math.

I groaned switching on my phone to swith off the mobile data because i needed to save my tik tok data for later at home where i will be using wifi instead. Sighing under my breath at how tired i was irregardless that i did not do much.

I only had 100 followers on tik tok, it wasn't easy getting followers when uu barely posted most of what i did consisted of me tagging some of my online friends and sending some random videos to my family to annoy them or my friend groupchat because i felt like it. It was the only way i felt like i was socializing when i could barely form a sentence in front of a human being.

The hottest topic i was following so far was random funny tik toks things had just heated down after lil nas x's song call me by your name but industry baby was the new vibe. The town parents had gone crazy into protecting their children from the crazy demon dancing man. I did however see a video of justin treating his wife like shit and i thank heavens that i don't simp for that man.

Tik tok basically updates uu in everything that happens in the celebrity world it was good for average kids like myself.

Ugggh math is going to suck but it's ok because i saw a video on study hacks on tik tok. When i entered class which was after doing a group handshake with my best friends i sat right at the back with all the math hater.

I was nothing special, i had dark black hair with brown eyes but it's kinda of a fact that everyone loves blue eyes maybe that's why i barely get recognised. My height is average because it is 5'6 therefore i'm definetly average. I have two sisters, a dad and a mom who are so strict i have fear just saying hello in their directions.

My grades are nothing special in fact they give me a fucking headache which is why i don't want to go into details about that. I don't pass but i don't fail that's all that matters going into the next grade, college then lame desk work.

Mr Callisto made his entrance after i spent a huge amount of time looking at students jump around and make noise, he seemed to be holding papers which i assumed was a quiz which made me sigh yet again.

I hate math. I was a senior with all my other friends as well, i had nothing planned so far and that sounded pretty bad when i said it out loud.

.......