2

judes POV:

there she was, standing right in front of me. i never imagined this moment would come again, i never imagined she would speak to me again.

i knew taylor better then myself so i could tell she was pissed. her body language said it all. however she forced a faint smile on her face to make it seem like we're still 2 teenagers madly in love in-front of my family.

i never told my family about the breakup since they adored tay. it would break their heart as much as it broke mine. i knew one day they would find out but that day hasn't come yet.

'hey baby, i missed you' i exclaimed as i hugged taylor and went in for a kiss but she swerved away but i don't blame her, i put her through hell so it was deserved.

' you two should go up to your room and have some alone time, you haven't seen each other in months and i'm sure you want some privacy' my mum said while opening the fridge door.

taylor and i walked upstairs in an awkward silence which lasted for an awfully long time. i didn't know what to say, there wasn't much i could say besides sorry. she avoided eye contact with me at all times and ignored my presence.

' i'm sorry' i blurted out.

taylors POV:

' i'm sorry' jude blurted out.

am i hearing this right or am i imagining it? it took him 3 months to apologise. 3 MONTHS!!
i wanted to be mad it took him that long but i was just grateful to hear them words come out his mouth. but the real question is did he mean it?

' you're what?' i respond.

' i'm sorry tay. i'm sorry for what i put you through. i'm sorry for everything.'

my mouth dropped. i couldn't believe this was happening. i didn't know what to say back.

' you don't have to say anything, i just wanted to let you know that i've changed.'

' i mean... thank you....i guess. I'm sorry as well
for reacting how i did, it was immature and childish.'

ew. why the fuck did i just apologise to him?? i hate this side of me. it only ever comes out when i'm around him and i don't know why. there was no reason for me to apologise to him, i reacted perfectly fine for someone who just found out her boyfriend is cheating on her with her best friend, while now ex best friend.

we sat in an awkward silence once again until mark called us down for dinner. we gathered around the table and began to eat the food made by denise. she has always been an amazing cook and i love her meals, especially her tomato basil pasta it is always delicious and my favourite.

after dinner i said goodbye to all of them besides jude, he had disappeared off to somewhere probably his bedroom.

right before i was about to leave, jobe runs up to me and says ' you probably don't believe me but jude really misses you and he is genuinely sorry. he hasn't been the same since you two ended. all he does is mope around and stay in his room. the only time he leaves is for football training and matches. i know it won't be easy but please try and work it out, you two are meant to be, you just had a rocky patch but you can overcome it.'

' jobe i'm not sure. he betrayed me. i don't trust him and i don't know how i can ever trust him again but only time will tell.'

authors note:
idk where this is heading