6

NEW CHARACTER ALERT🙌🏽

JODIE HILLDRITH ( JUDES SIDE CHICK)

18 | aries
insta - jodie.hilldrith
contact name - Jodie

judes POV:

'sorry, em and amelia have messaged me and i've got to go.' taylor said.

' everything okay? can you come round later?'
i asked curiously.

' uhhh...ye everything is fine. i don't know yet we will see, bye jude.' taylor walked out the house in a hurry.

i watched her leave my house from the window, waving her goodbye.

once she had drove away i pulled out my phone and pressed on iMessages to see what jodie had messaged me.

jodie
oiii baby
hello?
i'm bored
can you come round

jude
come to mine instead
i cba to drive to yours

jodie
if you say so
be there in 10
read by jude

tays POV:

i rush over to amelias house dreading for the news that she was about to tell me.

amelia and em was sat around the kitchen table having a conversation about the recent england game until i interrupted.

' hey girls what's up?' i questioned.

they both starred at each other.

' we are sorry taylor.' they both said.

i was confused at first to why they was apologising but then i remembered why i came over here in the first place. JUDE.
they was sorry because of something jude had done not what i had done.

emily slides me her phone across the counter.
i pick up her phone and i was left speechless.

* let's pretend that's it's jude & jodie*

' the photo was taken last night in a club, i'm so sorry taylor. you deserve better than him.' emily said while pulling me into a hug.

i didn't say anything back. just forced a smile while trying my best not to cry my eyes out.

authors note;
sorry for the long updates:(