☯︎||A new friendship||☯︎

-----------------------------------------------------------------

3rd pov:

Today was Saturday. Tommy had planned to stream but decided against it due to wanting to spend a bit of time away from the pc. That quickly changed when he got a notification on his phone from i-messages. He opened up the app and looked at the contact number. It was Nox. The person who he had added to the gc on accident a couple of nights ago. He read the message and responded not wanting to keep the other waiting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Text pov:

cHilD:

hey tommy

was wondering if u wanna play some bedwars

im streaming btw :p

Wifehaver:

Sure!

Just send me the invite and your gamer tag so I can play!

cHilD:

k

-----------------------------------------------------------------

3rd pov:

After getting everything ready, Tommy joined Nox on a discord call. They began talking still introducing themselves to each other. After that they got into a team together and began playing. Safe to say that they were cracked when they played together. The chat was going crazy at how good they were. They did end up losing but played another round. This went on for like 2 hours and they ended up talking casually. 

"Hey Nox, what do you say we play on the SMP?" Tommy asked boldly as if he could just make it happen. 'Typical.' Nox thought.

"I mean, if Dream says "yeah", than sure. heh" Nox answered. Tommy quickly got Dream in call and asked the big question. "I mean, yeah, I was watching the stream so yeah it's okay. I'll whitelist them right now." Dream cleared out still in the call. 

"Why don't you become an offical member, you seem like a good addition?" Nox did a double take. 

"Dude are you serious!? YES!" they said like a little kid. Tommy on his end was smiling due to the excitement in their voice. Even though it was only a short time, Nox has like the little sibling Tommy never had.

(I don't know if Tommy has a younger sibling, and honestly I'd like it to keep it like that at least until he's ready and lives on his own, or with Tubbo like he mentioned)

When Nox got on, they spawned at original spawn, which was near the community house. They had seen almost the entire SMP saga, even before the role play so they knew their way around. 

"K'ay, so Nox? Where do you want to build your house?" Tommy asked. 

"Um,..... wheres the nearest beach?" Tommy paused. Dream suddenly wheezed. 'It wasn't even that funny.' both children thought. After finding the nearest beach, and most empty beach, Nox began building. They're house had a sort of eery aesthetic to it while looking peaceful near the ocean. Simple, yet complex.

"Welp now that, that's done

"Welp now that, that's done. Goodbye my pebbles! I hope you all have a good day, an eat plenty of food, get water, rest well. Have a good day/night. Byyyyyye!" Nox finished as they turned off the stream. They had turned Minecraft off and continued to talk to Dream. Tommy had left earlier because it was late for him. Dream and Nox bonded with each other. If Dream said that he didn't grow attached to the kid, he might as well be saying that he isn't obsessed with DNF.

Nox was one of those people who when you look at, is just noticeably a nice person, and easy to get along with. 

"So Nox, now that your an official member, what do you want your first lore stream to be? Or do you want that to be all you." Dream asked. 

"Yeah, um, so my character is just gonna be like the therapist and comedic relief on the SMP. Like I'm gonna try to stay away from childish stuff like the Las Nevadas situation, and helping c!Tommy realize that being with Wilbur is bullshit. I'll have to talk to them about it though heh." Nox stated.

After a while of more talking, they both said they're goodbye's and signed off. Nox went downstairs to eat dinner, and then to go to bed. Before being able to go to bed, someone knocked on their door. 

"Come in!" The door opened to Lupe standing there. 

"Hey kiddo, just came to talk to you about something. I was wondering if you'd like to come and help out at work tomorrow. I talked to my boss, and he said that it was fine as long as you didn't do anything dangerous." Nox's eyes suddenly has anime star eyes. 

"Woo! Of course! I'll wake up early and get ready. Good night ma!" they gave her a kiss on the cheek and went to bed. Then the darkness took over and they were in wonderland.

-----------------------------------------------------------------