*P A R T 47*

Volume Warning—In case u want to listen to something spicy while reading swipe....

......"yea I think so, I shook my head yes, taking a deep breath. He took off his underwear fully and I was scared to look.

"u can look if u want, he said chuckling lightly. he saw me looking at his ceiling.

"if I look, I'll be too scared to continue, I tell him without looking at his ding dong.

"ok but just know u can always tell me If u want me to stop, he said rubbing my thighs. I shook my head yes.

"I'll go slow, he said as he picked up his ding ding but he put on a condom first. I looked and I shouldn't have bc now I'm rlly scared. omg it looked so big. like how the hell is that gonna fit in my little hole. I mean I even struggle with tampons.

but I can't tense up or else it will hurt when he puts it in. so I tried to relax myself.

"i put on a condom, so it might be a little uncomfortable but either way this might feel weird for u, he said nervously. I could tell he was nervous too and it kinda made me feel better. knowing we both feel the same.

I shook my head yes. he slowly put the tip in and it did feel weird. I mean it wasn't as bad as I thought but then again he only put the tip.

he pushed a little further and then the pain came. I moaned from pain and pleasure. he pushed some more and then he pulled out.

I was kinda relieved. like that wasn't too bad now he's done. But nooooo.

he wasn't finished he pushed in again. A little faster and deeper this time. I gasped, moaning and grabbed his arms. he let me scratch his back which was probably hurting.

he kept pulling out and pushing further until he was halfway in me. I told him not to go fully bc halfway already hurts bad enough. he stopped and pushed in me a few more times.

until he saw blood. he pulled out of me and blood was dripping on his light colored sheets.

I sat up to see why he stopped and I saw blood. I instantly closed my legs and I was shocked.

I mean I knew sometimes some ppl bleed during their first time but I didn't think it'd actually happen to me. it didn't rlly hurt but I was still bleeding.

"omg I'm so sorry, I say covering my body in shame while looking at his sheets. there were two big blood stains sinking in. and I started to cry.

"baby don't cry it wasn't ur fault, I can just clean it, he said while hugging my naked body. trying to comfort me.

he walked into his bathroom( that's connected to his bedroom) and he started the shower for me. I was just sitting on his bed crying.

probably bc of the blood, Cs I just lost my virginity to someone I love, bc it did and didn't hurt if that makes sense, and bc he probably didn't enjoy it since I was so nervous and probably tight. idk I just feel so much right now.

he came back into his room with a dark towel. he wrapped me in it and picked me up. carrying me close to his chest into the bathroom. I was still crying of course.

He gently put me down and I walked into the shower just standing there crying. I was surprised I was even standing bc my legs were hurting.

"I'll be right back, he said while walking out the bathroom.

I stepped out the shower to use the bathroom real quick bc I heard u should pee after sex but chileeeee. that shit hurt like hell.

I got back in the shower and waited for Miguel. He came back and told me he cleaned his sheets.

"can I join u, he asked while approaching the shower. I shook my head yes. I mean he might as well, we've already seen each other naked.

he stepped in and I kept crying. "are u ok, I mean did I hurt u or do u regret losing it, he asked while rambling. I shook my head no.

"it's not u Miguel, u were great I mean yea it hurt a little but it also felt rlly good too and I don't regret losing it bc it was with someone I love, I say looking in his eyes.

"then what's wrong, he asked me while getting closer. I took a deep breath.

" I don't think I was good enough, I mean I ruined the moment by bleeding everywhere and I couldn't even take all of you, I say crying and I laid my head on his chest. he held my naked body to his and rubbed my back.

"u were amazing and I already told u it's not ur fault u bled. it was ur first time we have many more chances to improve our experience, he said while grabbing some soap.....