*P A R T 72*

....."ummm ok, I responded cluelessly but then I soon realized exactly what he was talking about.

Before I knew it we were at the hotel. And Miguel's mom was right— it looked really nice so far.

Miguel quickly got out the car and opened my door. I got out too but not as fast.

He grabbed our things from the trunk and rushed towards the hotel entrance. "Miguel aren't u going to wait for our friends, I yelled toward him.

"no they have the directions, they'll be alright, he said while waiting for me at the entrance. I walked up to him and shook my head in disbelief.

"what, he questioned while staring at me. I just shook my head no.

"Nothing ur just really in a rush aren't u, I laughed a little and he wasn't smiling.

"not really I'm just really tryna catch this premiere of the new season of my favorite show. What did u think I was rushing for, he said while laughing and he entered the hotel.

"oh—- nothing, I said while looking stupid. I rlly thought this whole time he wanted to do something but I guess he really wanted to watch his show.

We checked in at the front desk and the workers looked at us like we were stupid but they didn't ask questions.

We got in the elevator and he pressed the 4th floor button. Our room is room 421.

We stood there in silence and I looked at him. "so that's all you want to do tonight? Nothing else....., I say slowly while staring at him, hoping he'd take the hint.

"yea to be honest that's it, he said while laughing at me. "why do u keep asking like that, he questioned while scooting closer to me.

I backed up a little and I was against the elevator railing. I heard a ding and the elevator was only on the 2nd floor. I rolled my eyes.

"if you wanna do something else....all you have to do is ask, Miguel smirked while slowly wrapping one hand around my waist.

I just stared at him nervously and I didn't say anything. "do you want to do something else?, he questioned and cupped the side of my face.

I shook my head yes. And he chuckled and looked away. Once he looked back at me he crashed his lips onto mine. Kissing me somewhat aggressively.

I kissed him back and started rubbing his hair.

He slid his hand down to my thighs and went under my dress. I stopped his hand because I remembered there are cameras in elevators.

I heard another ding and we pulled away from each other. The elevator was on the third floor but people were getting on.

We looked at each other nervously and I fixed my hair and dress a little. He adjusted his shirt some and shook his hair.

It was a family of three and their daughter kept staring at me. She looked like she was around 10 years old. She glanced at me once more and rolled her eyes.

Miguel started laughing and I was close to laughing too. Until i heard the elevator ding again and it was on the 4th floor.

We walked by the family with our stuff and started walking out the elevator. Once the door almost shut I turned back to the girl and she stuck her middle finger up at me.

Me and Miguel bursted into laughter. "what in the hell did I do to her, I said to Miguel.

He just shook his head. " I guess she was jealous and wanted me, he said cockily while flipping his hair.