Scary sleepover

Deena's POV

Oh man, Sam is sleeping over at my house tonight. The last thing I wanna do is make her uncomfortable, so I'm just going to play it cool.

As we get into the car Kate gives me some look as if she knows what I'm thinking. Kate has always been like that. She always knows when there's something on my mind, and what I'm feeling. Sometimes more than I do.

Kate- "So what took you guys so long?" She gives me a look

Deena- "What do you think we were doing, it's a change room dumbass" Sam is just sitting in silence.

Kate- "How long does it take you to change?"

Deena- "Will you shut the fuck up, I don't have to give you a drive. This is out of the kindness of my own heart."

Kate- "Okay okay fine"

After about five minutes of silence, we finally reach Kate's street. Sam gets out of the car so she can sit in the front with me. Before Sam can hear her Kate whispers "Have fun Ladykiller" I flipped her off and drove away.

Sam and I didn't talk much but I caught her looking at me a couple of times which made me smile too hard and I think she noticed.

We finally reached the house and Sam's never been to my house before so I gave her a quick tour. Thankfully my dad wasn't home so I didn't have to deal with that. We went up to my room and sat down.

SAM'S POV

Oh god, I'm in Deena's house. In her bedroom, and I like her. What do I do? Do I tell her? What Kate said really got to me, is she right? Should I do it? No, I think I'll die it down for now.

Sam- "I really like your room, I love your posters. You have really good taste." Deena blushes.

Deena- "Thanks, wanna order pizza and watch a movie or something."

Sam- "Yeah sure" Deena gets Josh to order the pizza and while we wait we watch a movie. Deena really likes horror movies, so we watched Halloween. I don't like them that much but I didn't wanna complain.

We sat on her bed and started it, I wasn't enjoying the movie that much but it was okay because I got to sit really close to Deena.

Sam- "oh god" I flinched and screamed a little, and accidentally put my head into Deena's neck to look away from the screen.  I realized but I didn't move, she was really comfy and didn't seem to mind.

Deena- "Not a fan of horror?" She chuckles and puts her arm over me.

Sam- "Not the biggest one." I say while I cover my eyes. I have major butterflies right now, we're cuddling.

After 30 minutes of cuddling with Deena, Josh walks in.

Josh- "Deena pizzas here, oops am I interrupting something?" He covers his eyes like I do while watching the movie.

Deena- "No you tool we're just watching a movie." She looks at me and grins, I felt like I was going to explode when she did that.

After we eat the pizza we lay down on the bed and watch the rest of the movie. I ended up falling asleep with my head on her shoulder and her arm around my waist.

At about 2:00 in the morning, we both woke up and I was almost completely on top of Deena.

Deena- "God damn Fraser bed hog much?" Her voice was really raspy which made her sound really hot.

Sam- "Sorry Deena, I'll move."

Deena- "No wait" she grabs my waist. "I never said you had to move." We fell asleep like that, that was the best sleep I've ever had.